Thx very much

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Thx very much

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

I am watching a 3D Blu-ray movie with vorpx desktop viewer.
    The picture quality is so much better than before.
    thank you so much

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks! The new sharpening introduced a while ago does indeed work quite a bit better for videos than the old one did. Wasn’t really the reason for changing it, but who would complain about a pleasant side effect. :) In my experience you can crank it up pretty much to the max for movies/videos without introducing any sharpening artifacts since movies tend to look a bit softer than games usually do. You can do that on the Image page of the menu.

ToxicMike
    Participant

3D is dead…at least for Home Entretainment, so lets hope VR can kinda resurrect it, even if i kinda doubt it, but hope dies last.

AsciiAficionado
    Participant

What are you playing the 3D video with ?

Are you watching Half-SBS videos ?

moadepth
    Participant

@AsciiAficionado
    i’m using MPC , here is a little info on how to get started

3d Blu Rays and VorpX Tutorial

Last week they liquidated the last video rental shop in my area , I came home with a bag full of 3d BR each for 2,50 euro hehe time4sum ripping :)

brotherofbuff
    Participant

No VOPRPX video player or desktop viewer works for me.

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

@ToxicMike; Yeah, it’s a sad state. I have a great 3D Optima projector that I still use, but setup on this stuff is simply beyond most people. You’ve really got to be an enthusiast to be doing 3D. Maybe the next Avatar releases will ignite the scene again. Personally, I’ve loved 3D movies since way back, and I haven’t ‘pancake’ gamed since I picked up a 3D solution for GT5 on the PS3. Never looked back and never will.

grase73
    Participant

Hi. I want to buy a 3d projector. Can you recommend an inexpensive and high quality one?

FrankHorigan
    Participant

Projector have active 3D only. Its not good for eyes. VR headset is much better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!