Titanfall 2 Revival!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Titanfall 2 Revival!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ParadiseDecay
    Participant

So Titanfall 2 has a Revival and I tried the game again last night with VorpX for the first time in over a year.
    It ran perfect, was smooth as silk and I thought it was just as good as the NEW portal 2 VR mod that was recently released.
    I had a blast again, well done Ralf!

Ravenstar
    Participant

Hey I just tried it, looks great but how do I change the settings, seems like the 3D is making me a bit dizzy like something is not right… is there a way to flip it? It was giving me a headache. 3D was showing but it was like it was hurting my eyes.

Ralph
    Participant

@ ParadiseDecay

I’m glad you’re writing something again

Ralf
    Keymaster

Great video, I didn’t even know that Titanfall 2 had some kind of revival.

Can’t recommend this one enough. Great FullVR experience and just the right age to run well in VR without the need for an Uber-PC while still looking extremely good.

Aside from everything required to make the game run out of the box the profile also comes with two noteworthy advanced DirectVR features that weren’t mentioned specifically in the video:

1. Automatic weapon hide to deal with the ‘face gun’ you often get when bringing first person games to VR: no running around with a weapon attached to your nose all the time. You might not even have known that you want something like that, but it makes a world of a difference when playing a game.
    2. Preconfigured motion controller gestures for aiming down sights etc. (requires the vorpX beta currently). I’m still surprised myself how close to native VR games like this can feel with just a few well chosen gestures, even seated.

Short auto weapon hide demo for those who never heard of it:

luka2099
    Participant

I retry it yesterday. One of best g3d game that run vorpx! With 4070ti work in 120fps ! I am sorry that dx12 games dont work in g3d!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!