Tutorial: Increase WoW FoV

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Tutorial: Increase WoW FoV

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Xionor
    Participant

the op did a mistake in his command,

but it’s working fine for me, just type the macro yourself instead of copy/pasting it from here.

Wow, thank you!
    I would never have come to that solution. Thank you so much!

steph12
    Participant

hey, np ^^

Baktus
    Participant

i guess the wordwrap makes the problem copying direct from vorpx ti wow chat.

Vopy to word and make first one line without a blank out of it:

/run WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint(“BOTTOMRIGHT”, 0, 150)

/run WorldFrame:ClearAllPoints() WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint(“BOTTOMRIGHT”, 0, 150)

/run WorldFrame:ClearAllPoints() WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, 0) WorldFrame:SetPoint(“BOTTOMRIGHT”, 0, 0)

/run WorldFrame:SetUserPlaced(true)

After that i made wow macros like xain did :) :) :)

Its still unbeleavable, if you love mmo like this the absolut best “vr app”

(still tears comming while running full vr through the instances and fighting huge bosses-and normaly im not a crying *****)

Xain
    Participant

Ah, yeah. The command I put at the beginning of this post is all on one line the forum just made it look like two separate commands.

Mill
    Participant

Tried to do this but I recieve only a LUA Error.

ssage: [string “WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint…”]:1: unexpected symbol near ‘ॊTime: Sun Aug 12 17:36:21 2018
    Count: 3
    Stack: [string “WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint…”]:1: unexpected symbol near ‘ॊ[C]: in function `RunScript’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2158: in function `?’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4734: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4396: in function `ChatEdit_SendText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4432: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
    [string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = “WorldFrame:SetPoint(“TOPLEFT”, 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint(“BOTTOMRIGHT”, 0, 150)”

Mill
    Participant

nvm, i got it. Problem was the quotationmarks.

steph12
    Participant

still working for me, you’re doing it wrong.

Alyosya
    Participant

Does anyone know if this still works in BfA? Nothing happens when I enter the code in the chatbox in WoW

Xain
    Participant

Just checked my macros, everything works. Some people said something about it not working correctly when copied from here so I’ma see if putting it in this code tag will do anything differently. I’ll also put down more useful macros I use for more immersion.

NOTE: IF IT DOES NOT WORK. Copy the following lines of code to notepad and make sure everything is on one line with no forced line breaks. Run over into a new line is all right but there is a chance this website is formatting it weird and making it not work in WoW.
    Code to make the FoV wider, to turn if off replace -150 with 0 and 150 with 0.
    /run WorldFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", 0, -150) WorldFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, 150)

Turns off floating text for healing done to target, to turn it back on replace 0 with 1
    /console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 0

Turns off floating text for damage done to target, to turn it back on replace 0 with 1
    /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 0

Turns on the action camera, to turn it back off replace full with off
    /console ActionCam full

romeyromel
    Participant

Hey @Xain whats your setting to have good framerates? ever since the new expansion ive been having kinda choppy Frame rate. also i tried to set the foreground,background and target frame rate to 200 and its still not smooth..i have to turn everything down to the lowest settings and its a little better My Build:ASUS PRIME X399-A/AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X (16-core/32-thread)/ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G Dual-fan OC Edition GDDR6 HDMI / and im using a HTC vive Comos elite ..this is making my wow time frustrating :(

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!