Uboat on Steam (bonus – Atlantic Fleet)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Uboat on Steam (bonus – Atlantic Fleet)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gapper4
    Participant

Hi gentlemen,

Just bought the game “Uboat” on Steam. It’s a WW2 submarine simulation that probably has the best naval warfare graphics I’ve seen so far. The game uses the latest Unity engine and more or less works in G3D. It’s playable with the “Ori and the Will of the Wisps” profile, with very strong 3D effects, but the shaders need some work. Like I said, it’s about 80% there so I’m guessing it would be fairly easy to fix. I’m a bit of a computer peasant so if anyone is interested in the genre, I think this could become an excellent experience with VorpX.

As a bonus, I’ve tried Atlantic Fleet (also on Steam) and it works perfectly in G3D with the Firewatch profile. Seriously, it looks really good and, while fairly simple, is a blast to play if you enjoy naval combat.

radman0184
    Participant

Little late but I just uploaded a Uboat G3D profile to the cloud profiles. I made it with the base Unity 5 profile and seems to work pretty good. Just need to set reflections to simple. I am using a Pimax 8KX though so may want to adjust the FOV 3D settings in the Vorpx in game settings and also the 3D strength setting. Some of the shaders are still a little off but I went through all the advanced vorpx settings and set it to the best one I could find.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!