Valheim – new Viking survival game

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Valheim – new Viking survival game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gapper4
    Participant

Hi guys, I’ve just bought this game on Steam based on “overwhelming” good reviews and I am not disappointed. I’ve also linked it to the generic Unity profile and it works quite well in Geometry. Not perfect (something with the shadows is not quite right) but I think that a person who knows what they’re doing with VorpX could make it really good. Anyway, just a heads-up !

EdleCoq
    Participant

Hi, i used the Firewatch profile and it worked, kinda. I have no mouse and the vorpx mouse is not placed correctly. What is the generic Unity-Enigine profile?
    Cheers

gapper4
    Participant

Hi, i used the Firewatch profile and it worked, kinda. I have no mouse and the vorpx mouse is not placed correctly. What is the generic Unity-Enigine profile?
    Cheers

Under Local Profiles, there’s a Unity 5 Base Profile. I simply used that one and my mouse functions are fine.

Smoils
    Participant

if you are using g3d from another profile and mouse doesnt match it just means shaders responsible for UI are not defines, you can use authoring tools to fix it or press edgepeek, which should place everything nicely on 1 plane.

Tum
    Participant

Bump,
    Just wondering if Valheim will be getting an official profile for Vorpx ?
    If not, could someone direct to a link on how to create our own profiles for it please ?

perkel
    Participant

I made cloud profile for it. Anyone can find it just typing name of it in cloud profiles and download it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!