vorpX 0.8.1 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 0.8.1 Available Now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    dany1974
    Participant

Hello
    my Dk1 was working fine using 0.4.4, I just update vorpx to 8.1 and this automatically update sdk to 0.5.0.1 and the OCU doesn’t detect the HMD anymore, message “NO HMD detected, No Tracker connected”.
    Would you please indicate if I missed some step or need extra step to do?
    thanks
    UPDATE
    I just move display configuration to “extended mode” and HDM is now detected.
    Thanks

Shaggy
    Participant

I purchased VorpX a while ago and it wont update and the download link i got when i first bought it doesnt work anyone help (ive tried contacting support but i havent had a responce

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please allow us some time to answer support requests, especially on a Sunday.

If you don’t receive a new link within 48hrs, please post again here. Thanks for your patience.

Shaggy
    Participant

I sent the email on the 26/06/2015 (I live in Britain so in USA date it would be 06/26/2015)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Mail should have been sent now. Not sure what went wrong last time. If you didn’t receive it this time, please check your spam folder. Just in case.

Shaggy
    Participant

I got it this time thanks :D

arronhuk
    Participant

Are there any plans to allow us to play all games on the virtual screen? I’m aware that it’ll be 2d graphics for most games but would be nice.

Creating virtual living room with maybe the option of others popping in to have a look. I know this isn’t what this project is about but I can but hope.

dan83bp
    Participant

Hi guys!
    I’m waiting for my key, i bought vorpx about 10 minutes ago :)
    One question, vorpx is compatible with oculus runtime 0.7 ?
    because my rig incompatible with older oculus runtimes.
    thanks, i’m waiting for my key, maybe i can start my experience tonight

LordXedis
    Participant

No it is not compatible with 0.7 yet. 0.7 has only been out for about 5 working days. The news on the front page explains that he is working on the new update and it should be available later this month.

Marquis
    Participant

Tic Tac … Tic Tac … Tic Tac … and waiting to make my Games working again in VR ….. :(

Karlor
    Participant

I did not hit her! I did NOT.. Oh hi Marq-uis!

piebald3
    Participant

I did not hit her! I did NOT.. Oh hi Marq-uis!

Anyway, so how is your sex life?

crysisheld
    Participant

Hi there,

I am absolutely impressed by this software. Sadly I don´t have the webinstaller file to install the latest version. I currently use 0.8.1. beta. Is that the latest version or is it 0.8.1 without beta?

I am still looking forward to the new version 0.9 and hope that it updates when I run vorpx.

Will there be more games supported than with the 0.8.1 version.

When will the new version arrive? I can hardly wait to unpack my oculus again and give it a try.

Thx guys you´re awesome!

Karlor
    Participant

Ha ha ha ha Don’t worry about it!.. I love Lisa so much… Oh hi Deny!

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ crysisheld : should the auto update fail for some reason when vorpX 0.9 is released, you can simply request a new installer by writing us an e-mail or using the contact form.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 0.8.1 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!