vorpX 16.1.1 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 16.1.1 Available Now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX 16.1.1 has been released.

For more information please click here.

If you already own vorpX, it should auto-update when you start vorpX Control next time. If it doesn’t for some reason, simply use the web installer that you received when you purchased vorpX. It will download the latest version available.

Important note for vorpX owners:

vorpX will only auto update if you have the Oculus runtime 0.8 running. vorpX 0.9.1 cannot start otherwise and initiate the auto update! If you already installed runtime 1.3, please try this:

Workaround 1: Use your web installer to install 16.1.1 manually
    Workaround 2: Use the runtime switcher linked here to allow 0.8 run side by side with 1.3:

If the runtime switcher does not help and you don’t have your web installer anymore, please contact support |at| vorpx com.

Tony Spaniels
    Participant

Fantastic! Thank you so much Ralf.

war61
    Participant

AWESOME!!

Tony Spaniels
    Participant

So when using this latest patch, should I have oculus home open or not? Thanks!

BuckleBean
    Participant

THANK YOU!

TremFury
    Participant

Thank you!

VorpX working with my new CV1! Fantastci! :)

Electryic
    Participant

Ralf: I used the switcher to run 0.8 runtime and ran vorpX. Right after finishing the download, it immediately rolls back changes.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If it won’t work after a reboot and you don’t have the web installer anymore to install manually, send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com.

beatet
    Participant

Hi Ralf. Im having problems with this. Ive installed it correctly, rebooted and when I open vorpx first, oculus home opens normally but VorpX does not get past the loading animation, its always with “please wait”.

I use a DK2, windows 10 980ti and the lastest nvidia drivers

BigPickles
    Participant

wow it keeps getting better and better thanks Ralf for all your hard work i am very happy

adisplinter
    Participant

Thank you Ralf, keep up the good work!

feathers632
    Participant

Updated to the latest vorpx for 1.3 runtime. Vorpx desktop viewer doesn’t start though. It just shows as loading icon in Oculus home and it never starts up.

I can run games with vorpx though and play in either full vr or virtual cinema…

But the virtual cinema won’t run from the system tray.

Vorpx control panel loads.

NipOc
    Participant

Ralf: I used the switcher to run 0.8 runtime and ran vorpX. Right after finishing the download, it immediately rolls back changes.

The update is saved in C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Temp\vxs-(numbers), just copy the content to a different location after the update finished (you have to be quick) and run the setup.

Jss0831
    Participant

Ralf, I sent you an email via your online Support about buying Vorpx not sure how often you check them but I know you see this as you are great about responding. If you get a chance to answer my email I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jason R. Sebesta

Adelgaard
    Participant

You’re the man! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 16.1.1 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!