vorpX 24.1.0 – Back to being optional for now…

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 24.1.0 – Back to being optional for now…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Xoleen
    Participant

@takatori Can you please tell me which config files I need to delete and where to find them? Thanks a lot and wishing you all a happy New Year! :)

Marozaki
    Participant

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas present!
    I’m really looking forward to playing my favorite games with gesture control.
    I want to enjoy driving in GTA5, my favorite game from a while ago.
    However, when I tried to get out of the car, it stuck to the roof and I couldn’t get out.
    I know you are busy, but I would like to ask you to take care of this matter after Ralph’s vacation is over.

takatori
    Participant

@Xoleen It was the config files in “C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Starfield”, StarfieldCustom.ini and StarfieldPrefs.ini

When you delete them the game will recreate them from defaults the next time you launch.
    Launch with VorpX active, and from the main menu open the VorpX menu, set resolution option, save and exit. Next launch, worked perfectly!

Snaverk
    Participant

Thanks Ralf for your commitment to your masterpiece. Today I have finally enjoyed my first session with the virtual monitor, what a cool feature!

Initially my system did not work. Game crashed/freezed, openxr init error in steamvr mode, black screen in virtual monitor.

Solved it by patience, trial and error, reinstallation of steam vr, reinstallation of Windows Mixed reality ànd (for you not a surprise) closing my antivirus programm.

I hope this is usefull feedback for other struggelers. Hold on, it should work and it’s worth the effort!

Zel1984
    Participant

Trying Starfield with 24.1.0 everything seems good except i can’t get headtracking to work at all, anybody know of a way i can get it to work?

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Are you using a gamepad? Could be messing with the traqcking since headtracking is based on mouse movement? It’s worth a try.

slydog43
    Participant

getting a protected file access error. I had to disable windows defender, installed then turned back on. Is that normal?

Chimera38
    Participant

Is Vorpx a dead project, i wrote a post about the new elder scrolls Direct VR Scan not working properly due to the last update and i had no response, so im wondering is Vorpx dead or is it still alive and well…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Alive and well. If every single project that doesn’t reply immediately to your individual post/mail/message would be dead, the world would be a fairly empty place… ;)

Chimera38
    Participant

Sorry Ralf, i love the program and it obviosly takes effort to work on this project. i didn’t know if it was still going or not. Now i got my hopes up lol :)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!