Vorpx Hooking to Skyrim through Mod Organizer

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx Hooking to Skyrim through Mod Organizer

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    prinyo
    Participant

I asked about this in other places also and a Rift user said that they use the same procedure I described earlier in this thread. The first time they do it the game is shown on the screen. All you need to do is quit the game and start it again and it will work.

nieda113
    Participant

Hi i cant run enb but i use the injector for the memory fix. So yes enb kind of works..I need to pause the watcher because if u dont the mesage waiting too long for the tesv.exe or even exe not found. As i said i need to delay the start of the tesv.exe in order to avoid that message, although sometimes vorpx kicks in but very rare . I used the watcher pause method on almost every game except FO4 and Skyrim SE. TW3, Syrim original dead space3 need the watcher pause thing because i dont want to restart the games four 4 or five times..
    As said in my original post NMM works fine without the watcher put on puase.. MO is the problem its too fast loading tesv.exe….

prinyo
    Participant

Well, if I and other people can use VorpX+SKSE+ENB+MO with no problems then it is probably not a problem with any of those.

What I gathered from other Rift users is that it sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. The theory is that VorpX and the ENB inject the game at the same time or in a wrong order. The workaround you are using seems to confirm this as by pausing VorpX you are giving the ENB time.

I assumed that it is an Oculus related problem because I use Vive and not Rift, but it is also possible that something about my setup or my PC is the reason it always works for me. I’m hoping other Vive users or other users who don’t have the problem share their experience so we can find what the problem is.

nieda113
    Participant

Bad news as of today!
    ENB memory boost 64 wont let vorpx hook anymore.
    If the enb injector is lauched Syrim wont load after you hit load or start game.
    I did not change a thing though.
    I can run skyrim without enb injector and the game starts in vorpx.
    The problem is i need memory boost for my modded game. (ctd)
    Today steam updated and nvidia experience,too. I deinstalled nvidia experience, but enb injector wont let skyrim start. I even tried the latest version enb305 but no success.
    Damn!!!! I played for a week without ctd and as of a sudden game is screwed..
    and i am p issed.

nieda113
    Participant

Hi fixed the problem. Deinstalled the enb files completely and reinstalled the enb2XX version. Further i edited the skyrim.in and added some papyrus funktions. his finally made vorpx hook and ils disapear. One thing though i wont be able to lauch enb gui (shift enter) anymore.
    I played for two hours 300 mods installed and no ctd.
    hope it last for a while before next crash.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!