vorpx isn't hooking with Star Wars Battlefront II

Homepage Forums Technical Support vorpx isn't hooking with Star Wars Battlefront II

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    CylonSurfer
    Participant

Just a quick post to say that the FOV settings work 100% in story mode so I’m not sure why you see the warning from VORPX. Settings are automatically applied just like Arcade / MP. Still seeing a lot of glitching which is ashame and also notice that the game looks overally pixelated… Any idea why it would look pixelated like that?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Good news. They must have changed that after release. The campaign FOV definitely was fixed when I did the original profile 2017.

As with all games where vorpX can set the resolution you can select a higher quality preset on the DirectVR page of the ingame menu (provided your PC can handle it).

markbradley1982
    Participant

When I tried Battlefront 2 a couple of months ago before the G3D update, the game would hitch a bit during menus and right after I died (performance) ingame was fine until death). Did anyone experience that?

I imagine Ralf or someone would have noticed it due to all of the extensive testing on frostbite engine games.

CylonSurfer
    Participant

Any news on BFII being fixed? All the flashing and artifacts made me stop playing a couple of months ago.
    Cheers

CylonSurfer
    Participant

Should i take the radio silence as a “No, the BF II profile isn’t fixed”? If that is the case, do you have any sort of ETA on when it will likely be playable again? It’s been a fair few months since the issue was reported…

Cheers

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please switch to Z3D if the glitches are too distracting, that should be the default for the game for a number of reasons.

While I read everything and answer as much as I can here, as most forums, the forum originally was (and in theory still is) primarily intended for user to user communication. When/if profile improvements for a game become available, you usually see that mentioned in the according changelog. There is one post per major release and potentially related smaller updates stickied in the ‘General’ forum.

CylonSurfer
    Participant

Sorry but I do not play in Z3D – are you planing to fix this issue as you do promote Frostbite games as having true 3D support now, inc Battlefront II. I’m pretty sure you said you’d look into the issue some months ago, it would be great if you would and let us know if the problem can be fixed and when that may actually happen.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The answer above is the anser I can give you at this point:

When/if profile improvements for a game become available, you usually see that mentioned in the according changelog.

If I had a better answer at this point, I would of course give you a better answer.

I have to cut back a bit on super detailed explanations for everything I do and decide, and instead for my own sanity handle this more like normal support replies you get elsewhere. Don’t take that personally, please.

CylonSurfer
    Participant

I’m not taking it personally Ralf – no worries there. I’d just expected to see some movement on this issue or at least an update on it as it had been reported 3 months ago. I’ll keep my eyes peeled and the game on ice for now as playing in Z3D is really not an option in my opinion.
    Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!