Vorpx & Steep Giving Up

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Vorpx & Steep Giving Up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    guereza
    Participant

I based my profile for Steep on Assain’s Creed with no mods. Had it working a week or ten days ago but tonight when I tried it Vorp will not hook. Tried everything I could think of. When it hooked the game was not ideal but better than playing on a screen. AFAIK no changes to system.

Right now Steep in the only game I want to play on Vorpx so am giving up. Wasted too much time and money on Vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The game is not supported, so I can’t really say anything specific, but if it worked before and now doesn’t, the best thing you can do is checking what may have changed on your system in the meantime in regard to programs that could potentially interfere. Also the ‘Alternative Hooking’ checkbox in the config app might be worth a shot.

Hooking issues almost always are related to other programs (or overlays) that also hook into games. More detailed information on the matter in the troubleshooting guide. You can find this guide either in the help that comes with vorpX or here.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Make sure you’re not using some reshade or ENB that would conflict with vorpX injection.

And if you’re still around, feel free to try the new STEEP (G3D) profile if you’d like, though it was only tested with mouse and keyboard and my not have solved your controller issue. Read about it here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!