VorpX Support NOT answering emails

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX Support NOT answering emails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    grflhuf
    Participant

I did the steps like suggested by the VorpX help and I’m still having issues. Sent the logs to support and didn’t get any form of reply.

This is unacceptable.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please allow some time for an answer. Thanks for your patience. As far as I can tell you mailed on Thursday, it’s weekend now.

Since I’m at it, here’s the answer though: if I understand your mail correctly, vorpX worked fine for you and then suddenly stopped working. Since there were no changes to vorpX in the last days, it’s quite safe to assume that a change in your system caused the issue. In case of a suddenly occuring issue that wasn’t there before, the best cause of action generally is going back to a Windows system restore point from before the issue started to show using the Windows system restore functionality in the control panel. This makes it easy to get back to a working state and than isolate the issue causing incident from there.

Apart from that your process list shows BitDefender running, which is quite well known as a trouble maker, so that’s one you definitely might want to look into. It also might not really allow its users to fully disable it unless it is uninstalled.

grflhuf
    Participant

Ralf,

thanks for your reply.

Please, could you guys just give feedback that you received the email and are on it. Then I know, well, you’re on it and have received the email. Without feedback I don’t know if you received it at all or are just ignoring it. Being a pessimistic screwhead I chose the latter one.

And second: I chose to refuse to believe that is related to the virus scan as I disabled it and also put the folder and process to the exclusion list. It worked before with Bitdefender and VorpX flawlessly so that can’t be the issue, right? Well, wrong.

It was the fucking Bitdefender and I was to fucking stubborn to spend two minutes testing this until now.

And lastly: my apologies for being an ass.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Apology accepeted. Glad you could solve the issue at last.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!