VR Controller Issues

Homepage Forums Technical Support VR Controller Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Tum
    Participant

Vorpx has a controller re-mapper !!

The controller bindings is basically just that !!

Seems very strange that all this happened exatly the same time I installed Vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Listen, I told you four times now that vorpX doesn’t do anything until it is running. Remapping the controller in vorpX has zero impact on your normal controller functionality outside of vorpX, that can’t be so hard to comprehend.

The controller mapping inside vorpX is a completely different thing than Steam’s controller mapping and works purely inside vorpX. It does not change your Steam controller configuration in any way.

Again, for the fifth time: vorpX plain and simple cannot do anything until it is running, just like Word or Powerpoint don’t do anything until they are running.

I can’t say anything else than that. Sorry again.

Samizdat
    Participant

I just want to chime in to say that I had a problem similar to OP in that I had my controller config on steamvr messed up somehow when I tried vorpx last and havn’t run it since then. May have been unrelated but just wanted to add a voice as I know it shouldn’t be able to affect anything when vorpx isn’t running but for whatever reason I had a similar issue as OP which is why I havn’t used is for a while. Could be unrelated who knows.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!