Witcher 3 support?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Witcher 3 support?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    egone140
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with The Witcher 3 not loading, I’ve read that the Blood and Wine DLC may have changed something and that a new version of vorpx is required.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sill works here with the DLC. If you have the GOG version, you can try to create a vorpX desktop shortcut. To do that, simply choose “Create Desktop Shortcut” from the tray icon right click menu and then browse to witcher3.exe. These shortcuts generally hook more reliable, but unfortunately do not work with many Steam games. Still worth a try with Steam too.

egone140
    Participant

I’ve the steam copy of the game but I created the shortcut as advised and its still not working. The best I’ve been able to get working is a blank monitor with the sound coming through the rift. The rift screen just displays the text “Sorry, witcher3.exe is taking a while to load. If this issue persists, please take off your headset and check the app on your computer.” The text appears in the white grid room of the rift software.

BuckleBean
    Participant

I’ve the steam copy of the game but I created the shortcut as advised and its still not working. The best I’ve been able to get working is a blank monitor with the sound coming through the rift. The rift screen just displays the text “Sorry, witcher3.exe is taking a while to load. If this issue persists, please take off your headset and check the app on your computer.” The text appears in the white grid room of the rift software.

I’ve got this exact same problem.

egone140
    Participant

@BuckleBean I’m afraid I never managed to get it working, it was a serious disappointment with vorpX as the world of the Witcher 3 is incredible.

nieda113
    Participant

Hi, i can confirm Witcher3 hooks on vorpx with Nexus modmanger..It tooks me time to find out the glitches prior to successfully lauch the game though.
    Best is to start witout any mod installed.
    1. Disable all dpi scaling
    2. COG user need to stop voprx watcher.
    3. Start the game by hitting the witcher3 .exe in Nexus modmanger.
    4. The cog screen will pop up and a second screen too ,this is the point where you restart your vopx watcher (resume)( If u hit the restart button too early the game wont lauch, if u hit the restart button too late the game will lauch on ur screen not in ur CV1)

The game will launch in CV1
    I do still have problem with “waitng too long for witcher 3 to start”, if i change tracking options. I solve this problem by just starting a differnt game and then doing the procedure as described above.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!