With Lockdown 2020 – Lets discuss our best Vorpx experiences to recommend?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion With Lockdown 2020 – Lets discuss our best Vorpx experiences to recommend?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    erised
    Participant

Mirror’s edge is just amazing with Vorpx and I’ve been playing through that.

Gearing up to play through Metro Exodus as soon as I get my RTX 3080.

Cheers

kjracing81
    Participant

All the old call of duty games are awesome with delrifters profiles and an fov changer. Played back through nearly all the campaign’s, just amazing.

Jarilo
    Participant

I’ve said it before but in VorpX F.E.A.R 1 and 2 are unbeatable. Dishonored is good too.

steph12
    Participant

i just did darkness 2 with vorpx it was great ^^
    cant believe i never heard about this game before, it’s short, about 6 hours long, but really nice.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If anyone is in Star Wars mood currently and didn’t play Star Wars: Battlefront II yet, that’s another one I would recommend. Just wanted to check the profile today and ended up playing halfway through the campaign. Supposedly not very long, but definitely worth it.

You might want to wait a few days until the next vorpX release since I added a few improvements while I was at it: scalable HUD, Z3D working with resolution scale > 100%, optimized X-Box controller handling and some minor tweaks.

fahad233
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to do quotes.
    But @Jarilo – Just got my Quest 2 and don’t really have too beefy of a PC.
    But you just convinced me to buy Vorpx with your mention of FEAR1 and FEAR2.

So much of my childhood was spent playing those games. Single AND Multiplayer.
    I would love to experience them in stereoscopic 3D.

I’m mostly buying Vorpx just for Rocket League though.
    Can anyone on here suggest how it is recently?
    Most posts I can find are from years ago.

Laser
    Participant

I tried Rocket League today but couldn´t get it to hook up properly.
    It tries to hook up to rocketleague.exe but eventually just pops up on monitor.

I have the Epic Game Store version of it, but other EGS games work with vorpx so its not that…

Ralf
    Keymaster

They recently discontinued DX9 support, grabbing the ‘Rocket League [vorpX]’ profile from the cloud should get you going again.

Laser
    Participant

Yeah that fixed it, working fine with the cloud profile.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!