won’t attach EXE to cloud profile

Homepage Forums Technical Support won’t attach EXE to cloud profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    makugx
    Participant

Hi,

When I try to add the exe file to the profile, it says you can only do that to one profile.
    I try to delete profile, then it doesn’t let me delete the profile. (That profile is the original re7 stock profile that comes in the software)

I’ve spent 5 hours so far trying to get this one game going and no luck. I have a problem where I see things very laggy and with bad graphics, but I got a great PC.

At some point I somehow got it to work very well, but I don’t know how I lost it and then it all went to crap again.

PC SPECS: 3070, GSKILL NEO 32GB, RYZEN 9, ASUS 570, REVERB G2.

Thanks for your help/time/contribution.

steph12
    Participant

you cant delete official profiles.

but you can rename resident evil exe to something different and create a custom profile or even using a cloud re7 profile from various users just make sure to add your renamed re7.exe to that imported cloud profile.

ralf also shared an old re7 profile working better for some people, look here for that profile

Newest version fataly glitches Resident Evil 7 – unplayable!

makugx
    Participant

Ok. I did that and it worked but now I have a new set of problems.
    I’ll see the VR working on the screen, but not on the googles. The headset says STEAM VR and it shows a loading screen. I can hear the audio but the screen never shows

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to run the game windowed instead of fullscreen. There currently is an unfortunate bug where vorpX can lose connection to the headset if a DX11/12 game gets minimized (e.g. via ALT+TAB). Running games windowed helps. The bug will be fixed in the next update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!