Your game profile wishes for christmas

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Your game profile wishes for christmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hello guys,

since i have nothing else to do, must sit in the house because of a recent loss of hearing (year, beleive it or not, you can break your hearing with simple desktop speakers squawking in the same frequency range for hours) , i thought ill fix some games for you. Please ask this game search form for your favored (older and NOT STEAM, EA, ect.) games, if you find one or more ill be pleased to look into them for christmas.

Ho Ho Ho !

matteo39
    Participant

Please try SW The old republic, is free! :)

guillerodriguezv
    Participant

This game would be fantastic. Please check it.

Severance Blade of Darkness.

Thanks

zahncisten
    Participant

Hey, @RJK_, I know how you feel about the hearing loss. I’m over 50%. It can be frustrating to not always hear clearly (or at all). Anyway, thanks for the proposed Christmas gift list!

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Final Fantasy 10 HD Remaster!

peteski123
    Participant

Proper working profile of LOTRO would be awesome please

matteo39
    Participant

this is for ralf: PLEASE, FROSTBITE 3 G3D! (prey, mass effect andromeda , mirror’s edge 2 …) :)

RJK_
    Participant

Not one of the games that you have asked for is on the search list, am in an idiot ?

matteo39
    Participant

the 2 brother in arms
    culpa innata
    gabriel knight3
    max payne 2
    splinter cell 4

but, excuse me, the problem is that the games not in the list you do not have them? the old republic for example is free

RJK_
    Participant

matteo39 , below the form field you can see if a game has been tested already. and no, if its not in the list, i dont have it.

Adil3tr
    Participant

Any city builder, civ style game, or large scale tactical command game (like Ruse). I would love to be able to play a city builder in VR or play civ like the Civilization is on the floor or my desk level, but any immersive 3D VR for this kind of game would be awesome!

RJK_
    Participant

I have just fixed some games that may meet your genre. May be you want to have a look here. Some games like the Cities and Cities XL series that sadly refuse to work can be viewed on this page.

steph12
    Participant

i hope your hearing will go better pretty soon RJK_, and once again, thank you for everything you are doing for the vorpx community, you’re amazing :D

Chris11115
    Participant

It would be cool to see Dungeon Keeper 2 in 3D if it is possible (current status 2D and open).

RJK_
    Participant

Thank you very much Steph12 !

@Chris11115
    sadly Dungeon Keeper 2 is DX6 where 3D has only been partly enabled yet, but ill keep on trying because i want to play that game myself in VR. It looked huge with the elsa glasses on Win98.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!