Your new favorite YouTube Channel is here

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Your new favorite YouTube Channel is here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Hey man thanks for testing out games and stuff. Here’s some content ideas:

PPSSSPP <– VR PSP. I’ve played through testing almost the entire library including some of the rom translation hacks. There are TONS of good games which translate to VR environments. I haven’t seen any YT channels covering that yet.

Dolphin VR -> Rogue Squadron, Mega Man Command Mission, Phantasy Star CARD, Paper Mario TTYD, Battallion Wars.

Wii VR – > Elebits, Xenoblade Chronicles.

I would really like to see the emulated stuff and the correct settings for the emulators, like culling codes etc etc That would save me alot of time and give your content something to ‘stand out’.

Also if you could cover the Xwing Alliance/Tie Fighter Total Conversion VR mod and Startopia, that would be helpful. Installation from Start to Finish and tweaking txt file editing etc would save alot of people time.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

I was also a HUGE fan of the luke ross GTA mod, so I’m happy to see you are covering Sandbox games. Would love to know if its possible to get PS2 – Jack & Daxter into VR or Ratchet and Clank. So far no one has covered Fortress Craft VR which is a wicked experience.

Was hoping we would get to see the Dragon Quest builder series in VR but the sequel really sucked.

I’d also be interested to know how the Rebel Galaxy games play out in VR. I also haven’t seen anyone cover ‘The Jupiter Incident’ which is a rad strategy / ship warfare game.

No one has covered ‘My Time At Portia’ which is an amazing open world experience in Vorpx.

VRified Games
    Participant

Ed The Living Dead Talking Head played a Horror version of @pixelripped on his Tweak Channel “Gangsta Reaper” earlier today….re upload soon on VRified Games Youtube Channel

VRified Games
    Participant

the last starfighter thank you :-)

i will certainly take a look, thank you

VRified Games
    Participant

Happy Halloween,

come witness Ed give birth to some bricks he absolutely shit while playing the silent hill inspired 2015 gem “The Park” in VR with Vorpx.

Apologies for the frame dips in places, issues with encoding.

VRified Games
    Participant

Come witness ED freak out when he realises its not “Saints Row” he is streaming

But the new Survival horror title “Lunacy:Saint Rhodes” in VR with vorpx

VRified Games
    Participant

Dead Space Trilogy VR:Update

Thanks in no small part to Reverse Engineering Gamer, the first person scripts are now much more stable and you can shoot in first person with Gaze Aiming

Watch below for a rundown of the update

VRified Games
    Participant

Okay….so the Walking Dead has aired its grand finale

Are you looking to fill that void? what if i told you there was not one but two lost games, no longer available to buy, that you can get in VR thanks to vorpx?

Overkills the Walking Dead
    &
    The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Hey man, seeing as you’re a Star Wars fan, how about playing Xwing Alliance with the VR mod. Would like someone to explain how to set it up and a window into the Tie Fighter TC. I haven’t touched it in a couple years and completely forgotten about how to get it setup.

Also I believe there’s a couple PSP Star Wars games, I know at least one of the Battlefronts work in VR but covering some of that would be great. Anything Star Wars related… I wasn’t a huge fan of fallen order apart from the VR. What about Knights of the old republic 1 and 2 and the MMORPG?

VRified Games
    Participant

excellent suggestions….ill add to the list

its not vorpx related but i did cover jedi knight 2 vr mod

and also the force unleashed first person with Dolphin vr

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

I watched those. Didn’t know it was the dolphin you used for force unleashed though… impressive, most impressive. :D

VRified Games
    Participant

😍

VRified Games
    Participant

thank you for the suggestion @TheLastStarFighter…..fantastic mods

VRified Games
    Participant

In the latest edition of #FuckUTake2 we explore one of Rockstars most controversal games,

infamously banned and no longer available….can we get it free?
    And in first person VR also?….you’re goddamn right we can

VRified Games
    Participant

RE6, taking the action heavy focus of RE5 and turning it up, its loud, bombastic and over the top.

it also bore little resemblence to its namesake Resident Evil.

Capcom corrected course with RE7, and added a new perspective and VR.

Could those additions redeem RE6?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!