Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
easyg0ingParticipantI’m getting similar problems on vorpX0.9.1+win10+runtime0.8 . It seems vorpX doesn’t hook with games or rift. For games I tried Skyrim , GTA5 and WoW, nothing responded to any in-game hotkeys while vorpX is running. And destop viewer doesn’t hook with rift.
I tried switch betweeen runtime 0.7/0.8, reinstall vorpX, uninstall other applications that may overwrite system graphic settings, reinstall directX, reinstall graphic card driver… problem remains.
easyg0ingParticipantI’ve removed Geforce Experience and the problem remains.. also tried uninstall vorpx, switch to other oculus runtimes.. still not working.
easyg0ingParticipantAre you by any chance have multiple monitors connected?
No. I’m running it on my laptop with only oculus connected to it. I’m running Oculus Runtime 0.8 so I’m not able to set it as the primary display using extend mode.I’ll try remove a few possible confilicted programs and see if it works.
easyg0ingParticipantvorpX is running. But when I open desktop viewer it looks like this:

-
AuthorPosts
