Any ETA for the new version?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any ETA for the new version?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    moarveer
    Participant

I though it was going to be released more less by now, any idea when we’ll get the new version?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Slightly deayed, sorry. *Probably* for a week.

moarveer
    Participant

Well that’s not much of a delay at all, can’t wait for next week or so then thanks!

AntDX316
    Participant

Slightly deayed, sorry. *Probably* for a week.

I thought the whole project was abandoned

this is great news!

gustavor38
    Blocked

*Probably* for a week
    TWO weeks has passed.
    No one word from you Ralph
    No ETA.
    No where is the problem.
    Nothing.
    But, yes you have our money in your wallet.
    This is not a developer problem. When you make a business as i do, you HAVE to give an answer to your clients.
    No one of my clients have to wait without a word. You HAVE to explain to your clients what is the situation. This is NOT AN OPEN SOURCE PROJECT where people use his free time to develop a product for the community. This is COMMERCIAL PRODUCT, i think that an early access is not an excuse of your silence.
    We are waiting.

rossi
    Participant

Hello Ralph,
    we are really waiting for any information about the update.
    vorpx is really good, i dont understand the silence of your part after the announcement of the update!?
    if there is a problem then let the community know, that would be always better than remain silent.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Only a few more days. Things get tested, bugs are found, bugs are fixed, things get delayed. The very nature of software development.

As always, thanks for your amazing patience.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Thank you for this update.

I am happy with your software and look forward to your update, lets hope for more geometry 3D profiles!

mareknr
    Participant

“Things get tested, bugs are found, bugs are fixed, things get delayed. The very nature of software development.”

Yes, that’s right. But from customer point of view, I would appreciate to see some info about delay without waiting on someone who ask for that. That’s all. Anyway I like your work and I really looking forward to next update. :-)

grumdark
    Participant

also happy with vorpx, I just need some corrections and several profiles with 3d geometry.

moarveer
    Participant

I understand that this is a paid software so support is to be expected, still it’s a small dev team so I’m fine with some delays, still I wish we got some update info about what can we expect in the upcoming version.

gustavor38
    Blocked

As I have no edit option in this forum or perhaps I canĀ“t see it…. mea culpa. Please which are the games that are you playing that are not disposable with free options?

Ralf
    Keymaster

@gustavor: if you want to discuss other software, please do so on their forum. This is the vorpX support forum.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Anyone received the update yet?

I’m still on 7.1 atm.

rossi
    Participant

No, we are still waiting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Any ETA for the new version?’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!