Any ETA for the new version?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any ETA for the new version?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    SvenH
    Participant

Hello, Ralf, but this is not a good customer Service.
    You have promised 100% that a new Version will available, then you are saying “programming” is done, and now you are saying a few more days.

If you have a Problems which you have not expected, then say so and dont leave us in the dark.
    Sure we can wait, that is not the Problem as DK2 is still a development kit, but dont promise anything where you are not 100% sure that you can Keep.

You are loosing credibility and potential new customers.

Regards
    Sven

Ralf
    Keymaster

I apologize that you have to wait a few days longer. Thanks again for your amazing patience.

Status update from two days ago, which clearly says that a few more games and optimizer profiles are added before release:

Any ETA for the new version?

peteski123
    Participant

Hiya Ralf,
    Thanks for news, some people have asked for a list of games that will be working now with the new driver, any chance of posting the list of games so we can either purchase them or dl them etc?
    This would be a great help.
    Regards
    Pete

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

yes please thank you.

Even a short list of games as I have depleted all the ones that work with vorpx.

I have said this before in another thread but it wasn’t answered, portal 1 does not inject for me, and its on the official support list, so maybe you can remove itfrom the list or use another profile.

peteostro
    Participant

So does this mean after christmas release?

Ralf
    Keymaster

>> So does this mean after christmas release?

No.

peteostro
    Participant

>> So does this mean after christmas release?

No.

Great thanks!

terrydew
    Participant

Are you testing with the new 347.09 drivers from Nvidia? Apparently they are causing some issues.

Thoemse
    Participant

I’ll take the update as a christmas present then. :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX 0.7.5 with a bunch of new supported games, new game optimizer entries and a huge amount of changes and bugfixes is available now.

If you already own vorpX, it should auto-update when you start vorpX Control next time. If it doesn’t for some reason, simply use the web installer that you received when you purchased vorpX. It will download the latest version available.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

For details and a complete changelog please click here.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Any ETA for the new version?’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!