Assassin creed Valhalla

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Assassin creed Valhalla

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Vergorn
    Participant

Thanks Ralf and everyone who been working on the Vorpx, it’s the best app ever! I played AC: Odyssey and Origin over 700hours both , noe waiting to start AC: Valhalla with 3D , any ETA approximately when it’s be available?

Dave
    Participant

You can download a profile with buggy Z3D, based on Gears 5 profile.

Vergorn
    Participant

I did already thanks and it’s kicking me out of game while fighting, I’m probably will wait for Ralf to do it hopefully soon .

dborosev
    Participant

I get zero 3D with that profile.

Dave
    Participant

increase focal offset to 0.4 and the weight to 50, than you will get partially 3D but with flicker and other bugs

dborosev
    Participant

Nope, no 3D at all still. Just a jittery headache. Best to wait for Ralf.

Dave
    Participant

@Ralf

Have you working Valhalla in your dev-build of vorpx ? Or is it too early to ask ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Tried it today and I have it working here. Only tested the very start for now, but I don’t really expect things to be any different in the actual game later.

Unfortunately there is a pesky little issue that I probably won’t be able to solve by profile tweaking. If against the odds I can make it work without code changes, I’ll let you know, otherwise expect a working profile together with the next vorpX update.

steph12
    Participant

i’ll be as patient as needed to play this game with vorpx ^^
    thanks for working on that profile Ralf !

dborosev
    Participant

Very cool, hopefully some kick ass gaming this weekend if all goes well.

Dave
    Participant

Next vorpx update after release of Cyberpunk 2077, timely ?

dborosev
    Participant

ORRRR…. ahem…option twoooo……(steepling fingers with one eyebrow raised) Valhalla to keep us occupied for the next 3 weeks while we’re all chomping at the bit, then Cyberpunk as it pretty much deserves its own release as well as fireworks. ;)

If both come out in the same release my brain would overload. Haha.
    Its all good… just too excited for both of these bad boys.

dborosev
    Participant

@user77,
    Looking increasingly like maybe it will be one release after cyberpunk.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just a heads-up that for the time being there is no way to get a fully stable depth buffer. It worked fine during the intro sequence (young Eivor), but once the actual game begins the engine seems to switch between different depth buffers occasionally. Wouldn’t be a problem in most cases, but in this case tracking these changes doesn’t work right, so 3D constantly switches on/off.

I’ll take another stab at the matter later, for now however there won’t be a AC:Valhalla profile unfortunately.

dborosev
    Participant

For those waiting for a good VorpX profile, I’ve found a temporary way to play in the meantime using Virtual Desktop and SuperDepth3D.
    It works quite well, but has crashes when you go into the map/quests quite often. I work around this by disabling the 3D before going into the menus.
    Its not perfect, but it does work and give good 3D for now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!