Codemasters Dirt 2/3/Grid

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Codemasters Dirt 2/3/Grid

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

An official list with Track IR games can be found here BTW:

naturalpoint.com/trackir/games/

RJK_
    Participant

Because i have most of these games THAT was definately a great info !!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Maybe I should add more specific info about TrackIR to the help, although – as always – probably noone would read that ;).

mpmo
    Participant

Well OMGGGG IT’S LITERALLY NATIVE VR FOR ME WITH DIRT 3 LOOOL

ralf you’re a genius. Vorpx is a masterpiece and i’m so so so disappointed so any vivers ruined its reputation (im a viver myself)

i put the image zoom at 1.20, full vr mode with geometry 3d on, and trackir enabled.
    BUT, only issue is there’s a half a second delay in head movement. If there was no delay, i aalmost swear i couldn’t tell the difference between it and a native vr game.

is the trackir head lag fixable by any chance..?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I guess one or two people would disagree on the genius part, but thanks anyway.

To be sure the (laggy) vorpX gamepad stick emulation is really disabled, go the gamepad page of the vorpX ingame menu and set the “Head Tracking As Gamepad” option to “Off”. Judging from a short test there seems to be a glitch that sometimes still applies that despite head tracking being disabled.

Apart from that turning off FluidSync (display page of the vorpX menu) helps if your PC is fast enough to run the game at 90fps.

If you do the above, everything should be OK. In direct comparison there maybe is a tiny little bit more latency on Vive than on Rift, but I’m not really sure. Both are working quite well here with OpenTrack in Dirt 3.

mpmo
    Participant

you’re a LAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maichevsky
    Participant

Very cool! I am going the try this ASAP :)

isamu
    Participant

Greetings everyone it’s good to be here :)

I would like to know if GRID 2 works with VORPX in Stereo 3D? I know people are discussing GRID 1, but what about GRID 2? GRID 2 is my favorite game of all time. Yes I’m aware that there is no cockpit view, but if it works in VR via VORPX, I don’t mind racing from the hood cam view at all. Please let me know if anyone has got GRID 2 working in VR, thanks.

matteo39
    Participant

i’ve tried now DIRT 3 and it HASN’T G3D, only z3d and is no good….

mpmo
    Participant

what the hell??? are you sure..? surely G3D didn’t get removed, right..?

RJK_
    Participant

Dirt 2 is Z3D only too.

matteo39
    Participant

here http://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/ dirt3 is marked G3D

now i try GRID.. i hope is G3D

isamu
    Participant

matteo39 please try GRID 2 also and let us know.

RJK_
    Participant

@matteo39

That list is not 100% secure. Some people report G3D even a game has Z3D only. Ive tried Dirt 2 just a few days ago and there was no G3D, so i removed the red mark. Havent tried Dirt 3 yet.

matteo39
    Participant

tried GRID1.

GEOMETRY3D !

PERFECT!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!