Deepoon E2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Markocova
    Participant

Hello!

How to use Vorpx with Deepoon E2?
    Windows 10!

Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX requires an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.

Markocova
    Participant

I read Deepoon E2 users use Vorpx!

Ralf
    Keymaster

That may have worked earlier, but does not work anymore with current vorpX versions. Only Oculus runtime 1.3+ is supported.

Markocova
    Participant

Thanks Ralf,

going to buy DK2

Vpxvoxer
    Participant

Deepoon E2 works very well actually !
    Running 3 minutes ago – Oculus Version 1.6.0.250794 / Win10 64bit:

VorpX – Aliens: Colonial Marines ✓
    Steam – Project Cars ✓
    Oculus – Project Luckey ✓

(normal installation – no hacks/ Firewall needed …)

Markocova
    Participant

ok….

i can run skyrim with Vireio perception and other games but only in win 8.1 Vorpx not working Win 7 8 and 10.

Markocova
    Participant

can u tell me step by step how did u manage to start vorpx with depoon e2,When i start my Vorpx try icon dissapear.

krogan
    Participant

set deepoon to dk2 setting then go to device manager and disable deepoon in usb setting. Thjen go to oculus setup and install runtime 1.7 it will detect as dk2, edo not run setup when it is fiinished as that is for cv1 only. Now gop back todevicfe manager and disable oculus rift sensor usb. and reinable deepoon usb. now you should be able to open oculus home and deepoon light will turn blue and you will see oculus home in hmd.

Markocova
    Participant

Thanks krogan for replay!

I get my hmd to work with oculus home,and steam VR even VIREIO PERCEPTION works with my Deepoon E2 but vorpx wont work.Maybe my vorpx is broken i dnt know.What u think?

krogan
    Participant

you may have vorpx set to cv1 go to general settings in vorpx menu and select dk2
    Also u need to use game optimizer and select game u wish to play and hit accept.
    now launch game and i suggest using cinama mode till u understand all the settings use del key to access menu in game

monkeyfist
    Participant

What runtimes are you using? And how can I get something older than the 1.7 installed?

I think the problem is the 1.7 runtime, i can’t get anything else to work expect the calibration thingie in SteamVR and the fireplace room in Oculus. Oculus seems to want an Xbox controller to do anything, and if i try to open some apps, it wants to calibrate and i cant do that without a xbox controller.. as it won’t take anything else but the button A. Crazy.

krogan
    Participant

dk2 mode only works with latest oculus builds , i dont have controller so other then vorpx i use virtual desktop which allows you to use your video players and operate your desktop normaly through your hmd. its available on steam for a price but it also lets you play your games in 2d . but vorpx should work u have to use vorpx config before you launch game. did u set it to dk2 in generaL menu settings?

Markocova
    Participant

I dont think u can use Vorpx with deepoon e2.But u can use oculus home staff.Go tu oculus install dir and find oculus software and u can run manual oculus staff like games or video..

krogan
    Participant

yes vorpx works fine u may need to go to oculus settings then uneder general click on allow other apps to use oculus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!