elden ring

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings elden ring

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

which engine does it use ?

steph12
    Participant

same as previous souls, we’ll probably be able to have a working profile soon even if the game uses EAC.

Smoils
    Participant

same as previous souls, we’ll probably be able to have a working profile soon even if the game uses EAC.

Can you elaborate on the “even EAC” part? I’m asking in regards of other EAC games

Zander
    Participant

I hope we get a profile. I’ll risk the ban or hopefully be able to play offline

steph12
    Participant

with EAC bypass, google and you’ll find it.

carnathsmecher
    Participant

wait we can risk bans on single player?still looking forward to a profile the game is out.

themerote
    Participant

I’m playing Elden Ring with Reshade dept 3D and companion app and it looks great, haven’t tried EAC bypass yet but if that works Vorpx shouldn’t have any trouble running this game with Z3D with most settings on high.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

Elden ring.exe start without internet.

Profile is use the dying light 2 profile.

Go to Z3D.

Play the elden ring with Z3D without internet.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

Elden Ring is now available in Z3D.
    But there is a problem.
    XBOX CONTROLLER cannot be used.
    I turned Override on and off.
    I tried various things.
    However, the D PAD key on the controller and RB and LB do not respond.
    I still want to play with an absolute controller, so I will try various things.
    But I’m really in trouble.

angelayla
    Participant

If the game is out of Steam, try add the game to Steam library and launch it from there.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

The information I find on the site can be dangerous.
    When I tried to start ELDEN RING online again, it couldn’t be started because there was a suspicious file.
    The method of starting ELDEN RING and using VORPX without the Internet requires verification and may be dangerous, so it may be better not to do it.
    I am ignorant of EASY ANTI CHEAT.

steph12
    Participant

here 2 ways to disable EAC.

How to disable EAC (untested if this gets you banned or not, but it does fix the stutters)

Go to game folder

Make a txt file

Name it: “steam_appid” (without quotation marks) Open .txt

Type “1245620” (without quotation marks)

Run eldenring.exe

——————————————————————————————

You can disable EAC (kind of) with the original aswell.

Someone found it trying around to get it running on linux with Proton: In steam folder/steamapps/Elden Ring/Game: Rename start_protected_game.exe to something else. Make a copy of elden_ring.exe and rename the copy to start_protected_game.exe.

Run the game via elden_ring.exe

This puts you in offline mode without EAC

steph12
    Participant

I’m playing Elden Ring with Reshade dept 3D and companion app and it looks great, haven’t tried EAC bypass yet but if that works Vorpx shouldn’t have any trouble running this game with Z3D with most settings on high.

just use vorpx desktop viewer instead of companion app, it works great, and performance is much better.

with vorpx desktop viewer you have side by side 3D coupled with reshade it works amazingly well together.

steph12
    Participant

it happened.

it’s huge, read this bois.

download https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ software, it has an elden ring profile with fov + fps unlock among some others things !!!!!

this + EAC disable = you can play offline in all elden ring glory :D

now the game needs some patches to fix the atrocious performance !

carnathsmecher
    Participant

so what do i do with flawlesswidescreen thing if i want to play it with vorpx z3d?im retarded sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!