elden ring

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings elden ring

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    ryoshenron
    Participant

I’m playing Elden Ring with Reshade dept 3D and companion app and it looks great, haven’t tried EAC bypass yet but if that works Vorpx shouldn’t have any trouble running this game with Z3D with most settings on high.

I concur with this, I downloaded and tried out the Reshade Depth3D VR Companion App, and it gives a very nice Z3D-style effect, and so far everything is working perfectly online as well – I’ve been playing fully online with EAC on and everything, and haven’t had any issues. This seems to be the best way to play Elden Ring in 3D with online features at the moment, as long as VorpX isn’t working through EAC.

steph12
    Participant

so what do i do with flawlesswidescreen thing if i want to play it with vorpx z3d?im retarded sorry

import ilkj4832z Z3D profile then launch flawlesswidescreen, set settings you want like higher fov, unlocked fps, dont forget to click the check boxes, then launch game and enjoy cinematic/immersive screen game with vorpx.

BUT disable EAC first.

MGSnake19
    Participant

I just uploaded a profile to the cloud that has no controller issues.
    Z3D, recommend using the flawless-widescreen, for FOV.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

I can now play ELDEN RING on XBOX CONTROLLER in the current game state.
    There is a way.
    First, use the formatted mouse and keyboard in the STEAM controller settings.
    Based on that, we will change each to the one corresponding to the keyboard of ELDEN RING, and replace the input using the mouse and keyboard with the layout of the controller.
    Save the completed settings.
    Then, in the STEAM Settings Controller, select Desktop Settings.
    Set the desktop setting to replace the keyboard input created earlier with XBOX CONTROLLER.
    Then I was able to play ELDEN RING using the XBOX CONTROLLER.
    After all, it is best to play with XBOX CONTROLLER.

MGSnake19
    Participant

I don’t understand your post. I’ve been playing Elden Ring with an xbox controller since the game released.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

Now, instead of doing two BYPASS methods of EASY ANTI CHEAT at the same time, I changed to only one, and when I restart the game, I can play with the official controller settings. I posted the last post because there was something wrong and the controller wasn’t available in my environment.

EdleCoq
    Participant

i get an dxgi.dll error, i cant use vorpx and rehsade together, any idea how to get it to work?

EdleCoq
    Participant

it happened.

it’s huge, read this bois.

download https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ software, it has an elden ring profile with fov + fps unlock among some others things !!!!!

this + EAC disable = you can play offline in all elden ring glory :D

now the game needs some patches to fix the atrocious performance !

I Can’t use it together, dxgi.dll error and my input is broken then, cant use controller or keyboard, very strange. Any ideas?

steph12
    Participant

hey for those using reshade 3D vr depth, mind sharing your settings please ?

steph12
    Participant

it happened.

it’s huge, read this bois.

download https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ software, it has an elden ring profile with fov + fps unlock among some others things !!!!!

this + EAC disable = you can play offline in all elden ring glory :D

now the game needs some patches to fix the atrocious performance !

I Can’t use it together, dxgi.dll error and my input is broken then, cant use controller or keyboard, very strange. Any ideas?

just click the ok button, it works fine. for controller it’s a elden ring issue, i had the same, finally it worked somehow, this game is messy.

Smoils
    Participant

Ive tried cloud profile for the game, it hooks, it shows in headset, it even triggers depth in z3d which I know by 2 artifacts on edges of the screen, but there is no actual depth in game. What it looks like is vorpx doesnt get proper z-buffer depth info on the game, like when whole screen is just solid grey, so vorpx adds “depth” to whole game window which explains artifacts on the sides and thats it.

I’ve also tried reshade 3D z3d and that one with default settings does the same and since reshade has option to display depth buffer information I can see its solid grey, but reshade also offers to adjust it while looking at black and white feedback and therefore I could adjust it to work with visible actual depth present in game…vorpx though – no luck.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Guys, I understand how frustrating the whole EAC thing is, but I would still appreciate if you could stick to vorpX on the vorpX forums, it’s meant for vorpX support and not for general VR chats. I’m managing this all alone and administrating the forum is enough work already. Sorry and thanks!

For in-depth discussions and tips regarding other software, please use their forums.

MGSnake19
    Participant

Ive tried cloud profile for the game, it hooks, it shows in headset, it even triggers depth in z3d which I know by 2 artifacts on edges of the screen, but there is no actual depth in game. What it looks like is vorpx doesnt get proper z-buffer depth info on the game, like when whole screen is just solid grey, so vorpx adds “depth” to whole game window which explains artifacts on the sides and thats it.

I’ve also tried reshade 3D z3d and that one with default settings does the same and since reshade has option to display depth buffer information I can see its solid grey, but reshade also offers to adjust it while looking at black and white feedback and therefore I could adjust it to work with visible actual depth present in game…vorpx though – no luck.

I just uploaded a profile that has good depth. check it out and let me know.

Elden Ring really Good Z-Normal Profile just uploaded

Smoils
    Participant

Thanks, that one works indeed and I prefer vorpx deep integration to other ways, plus if we are switching off eac for this can also use flawless widescreen for fov

P.S.: it only hooked for me in alt mode with a hook helper btw.

MGSnake19
    Participant

Thanks, that one works indeed and I prefer vorpx deep integration to other ways, plus if we are switching off eac for this can also use flawless widescreen for fov

P.S.: it only hooked for me in alt mode with a hook helper btw.

I prefer Vorpx clean & beautiful integration as well.
    mmm, I didn’t have to use in alt mode. Right click Run the game as admin.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!