elden ring

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings elden ring

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    AnonPanda
    Participant

Won’t hook for me

Demuse
    Participant

What could cause the game to hook on some systems, and not on others?

steph12
    Participant

What could cause the game to hook on some systems, and not on others?

try creating your own profile using red redemption 2 official profile, let vorpx install hook helper, then i see no reason why it would not work, unless you didnt disable EAC.

mstmorse
    Participant

Still not hooking for me. EAC is off as it tells me in offline mode. Says it’s hooking with Elden ring and RDR2 profiles and normal and alt hooking. Never does. Also does not bring up steam VR at all like other games. Using virtual desktop and quest 2.

Orphokos
    Participant

The reason it wont hook is because even offline, Elden Ring has some ant debug features that DS3 didn’t have. They can be removed with a dll, but currently it is not public, at least to my knowledge.

Edit: just got word it might be publicly released soon, so sit tight

makovan
    Participant

Any chance we could get G3D working for this?

Michelangel0
    Participant

Hi there!!

What is the current status of Elden Ring in VorpX?

Is G3D supported?
    Does it hook & work correctly? do I have to just play offline right?

reddogzz
    Participant

I worked all yesterday to make Elden Ring work hook with vorpX. Ralph is my hero, the new Beta 23.0.1 manages to hook perfectly after renaming eldenring.exe to start_protected_game.exe. Extra props to dj1212 and MGSnake19 for their great cloud profiles. Steam loads my steam controller profile so does that mean that avoiding EAC breaks my steam controller? I would appreciate any work arounds because my God I am loving the 3D on this, but I have 100hrs into this with a steam controller so its hard to go back.

Smoils
    Participant

I worked all yesterday to make Elden Ring work hook with vorpX. Ralph is my hero, the new Beta 23.0.1 manages to hook perfectly after renaming eldenring.exe to start_protected_game.exe. Extra props to dj1212 and MGSnake19 for their great cloud profiles. Steam loads my steam controller profile so does that mean that avoiding EAC breaks my steam controller? I would appreciate any work arounds because my God I am loving the 3D on this, but I have 100hrs into this with a steam controller so its hard to go back.

You can try using x360ce (https://www.x360ce.com/) software to emulate xbox controller from your steam controller

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!