FF7 Remake out 16 Dec, any expectations ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion FF7 Remake out 16 Dec, any expectations ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Sephael
    Participant

I played the original at release (EU version) back in 1997, and it was one of the biggest blast i had playng a video game.

No need to say that i’m very hyped for the PC release since i don’t own PS4 or PS5 and i patiently waited for this day.

Since this game use Unreal Engine, i can’t help but hope for VorpX to do wonders.
    I don’t know if Ralph will try to make a profile, but when the game will be released, i will try some profiles from other games and cross my fingers to find one good enough.

Personnaly, i’m looking for the kind of experience i have with the original Mass Effect trilogie; playng the game with immersive screen, 16/9, letting me play in G3D among great characters, it’s so satisfying; i just can’t play Mass Effect trilogie on a flat screen anymore.

If i can play FF7 remake among Tifa, Aerith, Barret etc like they are next to me, adventuring in Midgar, it would be a God damn christmas mixing nostalgia and modernity !

What about you guys ?

steph12
    Participant

i’m pretty confident that we’ll we be able to make this game work at least in Z3D and probably in G3D, but fps is going to be an issue i think, unless lowering graphics.

this game indeed needs a profile, let’s do it guys !

CrackerBrand00
    Participant
    Lawrence1962
    Participant

maybe we need a official vorpx profile, nobody knows for now. You should not have to much great hopes, and become disappointed tomorrow !

steph12
    Participant

maybe -dx11 will work, we’ll see.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

Unfortunately it is dx12, only !

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

been waiting 20 years to play this game, and now that it comes out tomorrow.. I have the thoughts.. yeah, but it won’t be g3d, will I really play it?
    VorpX has ruined me on flat gaming hahahah

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

will try to come up with something after it finishes downloading.. in a week or so.. sigh

Sephael
    Participant

Okay, i’m just back home and trying some few things, but first, you need to hook on :
    ff7remake_.exe
    Path : FFVIIRemakeIntegrated/End/Binaries/Win64

Forget ff7remake.exe at the root of the game file, it didn’t hook anything to me.

I’ll be back after some profile test later.

clamo
    Participant

its already getting bad reviews. 4.4 score. man thats bad

Sephael
    Participant

Seems that VorpX make it impossible to play with a pad … my ps4 and xbox360 pad doesn’t no work if VorpX hook the game …….. :_(

Sephael
    Participant

okay, i guess vorpx wants tu use the headset controlers, that’s why the mapping on a pad is messed up.
    It’s seems that direct vr scan can fix it, but when i try it (alt+L) it doesn’t do anything.

Sephael
    Participant

I Tried some only directX 12 unreal engine profile and Godfall from jik64mnz53 offer Z3D

Sephael
    Participant

I would like to add after playng for 2 hours, that the Godfall profile seems like a fine Z3D profile, except during RTC where it can get a little messy.

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

There’s a profile from Picdelag, but I just get a black screen with that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!