Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    momosan3
    Participant

shining resonance

Fr0sty
    Participant

@dellrifter22 did you find some good settings for these games?.. These are good games to virtualize because they are all in first person.

There is also Anticheat in Predator Hunting Grounds, but it does not block vorpx, turns on normally with vorpx and there are good effect, maybe these can also be run somehow with anticheat

dellrifter22
    Participant

@Frosty My mistake, I later realized it was Sign of Silence that I had played instead.

Maybe on a sale I’ll give In Silence a try, it seems cool.

Fr0sty
    Participant

Ok, if you purchased it, please send a game profile this is a great position under Vr, this game and my other games are good for this program.

Skitz9417
    Participant

has anyone got gta III to work with vorpx been trying to get it working with vorpx for a week now cant get it too hook

drowhunter
    Participant

Redout 2 anyone?

lipplog
    Participant

Anemoiapolis

Z9EUS
    Participant

Hello there
    I got a question about the game Enlisted. Enlisted is the free squad-based (MMO) first-person shooter game based around major World War II battles, developed by Darkflow Software and published by Gaijin Entertainment. The graphics are good and the controlling is very easy with mouse and keyboard. One of the best function in this game is that you can look around with your head using the „c“ key will runnig or flying .So you have a field of view 180° by pressing the „c“ key.
    My question is now: Is there a chance that i can use my vr headset (oculus quest 2) for watching around while i am using my mouse and keyboard ? What do I have to consider or are there already specific apps for this because i dont saw the game on liste of your website

PS: Sry for my bad english if somebody don’t understand me just ask me where you cant follow me.

tiger5181125
    Participant

I’m trying different profiles with Neon White , it seems like it would be fun in vr. got decent z normal but no g3d working yet

Ghost75757
    Participant

ODDWORLD : SOULSTORM !

Kate3928
    Participant

Left 4 Dead 1

Ghost75757
    Participant

ELEX II

Ghost75757
    Participant

Ralf, can you look into making a profile for OUTRIDERS ! ? that would be magic.

Ghost75757
    Participant

Shadow Warrior 3

dai
    Participant

Sonic and Allstars racing transformed would be cool, or maybe disneys pure (Although you cant even buy this on steam anymore)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 402 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!