Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    Ghost75757
    Participant

There is a profile on Cloud for Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy which works quite well.

Ghost75757
    Participant

There is a profile on Cloud for Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy which works quite well.

MARVELS Guardians of the Galaxy

and

Supraland (And about 50 other people who also want it other than the game creator: https://steamcommunity.com/app/813630/discussions/0/1679189548052500401/ )

Ghost75757
    Participant

MARTHA IS DEAD

Ghost75757
    Participant

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (2020)

danchi80
    Participant

The Surge 2 was made using Vulkan. Don’t wanna poopoo in VorpX here, but for Vulkan games I’d use VK3DVision (which is free) all day long, and in fact it already has an amazing Surge 2 profile.

danchi80
    Participant

New to VorpX and, frankly, still learning… Like, I think I can just run any game and it ought to hook to VorpX and give me some kind of experience……. About to try.

Anyway, there are many games on here that I own and am excited to play, but two games I always fall back on to pass the time are not, so if anybody feels like making a profile for them that would be rad.

ShootersPool

and

PGA2k21, albeit 23 is out in a month or so…

Joey123
    Participant

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series

Joey123
    Participant

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series

Please anyone who knows how to. This would be so insane!!!

Yan71ck
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m a sim enthousiast. I use games which are native VR , some are not. I would recommand especially 2 bus games. The first is already old but known in the community as the best bus driving sim. It’s called OMSI. The second is a TML game called Fernbus Simulator, which is the only long ride driving bus sim which exists. TML also developps 2 others games (same Unreal engine as Fernbus Sim). they’r called “Tourist bus Sim” and “the Bus”.

Writing this I’m also thinkong about the wonderfull Sspace game, Star Citizen. But that’s an other story.

Sorry, my english is not verry good.
    Best regards !

danchi80
    Participant

The game RAD would look awesome with a decent profile!

Ghost75757
    Participant

New Game: Little Orpheus (Unity Engine) – none of the known Unity profiles hooks unfortunately (Ori, Firewatch..)

Borvath
    Participant

Scorn from Ebb Software. A new first person perspective UE4 Game. The atmosphere and the aestectics along with sound design and uniqeness of style carries this game.

NightSteak9
    Participant

Far Cry New Dawn. It’s always been my dream to play it in vr.

HAWK3Y3RAVEN
    Participant

Pinball FX2

hogbogra
    Participant

Smite, would be so nice. It´s simple graphic would have a great 3 effect

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 402 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!