help with Kingdom come deliverance

Homepage Forums Technical Support help with Kingdom come deliverance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

I’m not getting any geometry or 3d options.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Three possible issues:

1. Your profile database is corrupt. Try to reset it on the trouble shooting page of the config app.

2. You renamed the game’s .exe file. Has to be “kingdomcome.exe”, otherwise vorpX can’t find the correct profile.

3. Just in case, not suggesting anything: you are using a pirated copy of the game. In some cases these may come with loaders that prevent vorpX from hooking correctly.

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

Its a legit copy.
    I just did a reset and it didn’t work.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just checked this for you. Your issue can’t be replicated here, the “3D-Reconstruction” option in the vorpX menu can be switched to “Geometry 3D” as it is supposed to be. Also no other reports of such an issue so far.

Please double check whether the profile exists in your local profile database and that the game’s .exe is named “kingdomcome.exe”.

Apart from that all I can recommend is reinstalling vorpX and the game.

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

Well I reinstalled vorpx and relaunched KCD but still no g3d.
    What is going on here? Other games work fine like csgo, mass effect, and alien isolation. However KDC is the game I bought vorpx for.

Next step is to try and reinstall KDC.

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

Reinstalling now through steam.

There was some left over mods files from the steam release in the directory. I have deleted them.

37 minutes to download 48 gigs

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

Ok well that didn’t work either sadly.

The only other thing is the exe thing you mentioned. I didn’t rename it obviously but there is capitalization in my “kingdomcome.exe”.

No G3D options at all.

RJK_
    Participant

I would try renaming it to KingdomCome.exe for a test. ( Rename it exactly this way )

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

That is how it is now.

RJK_
    Participant

I was just wondering if the capitalization could have any impact, never tried that before.

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

I don’t know what could be the problem then.
    If it didn’t work on anything this would be much easier troubleshoot.
    So when you guys load it up you can hit delete and see the 3d geometry stuff on the mainpage? I don’t see any of that. Just the normal options as if the exe was excluded.

RJK_
    Participant

Are your graphics drivers up to date ? The game is quite new. I experienced some issues with outdated drivers before. Not this game (dont have it).

p4p3rm4t3
    Participant

Everything is up to date.
    1080ti
    16g ram
    win10
    ssd

Clean install and works in other games.

steph12
    Participant

i just reinstalled and tested the game for you.

works fine for me, steam version, htc vive, i have all 3D options on main page including G3D.

this is very weird that it’s not working for you.

have you checked that KingdomCome.exe is not excluded in vorpx program for some reason ? you can find it in vorpx configuration page “excluded programs”.

RJK_
    Participant

Another thing you could try, manually find the KingdomCome.exe you want to start on your HD and explicitely make a vorpx shortcut to that exe so that no “other” exe or leftovers from older installations mistakely can start through some possible faulty registry keys. Start Steam VR, then start the game via that shortcut. (though i dont know if a steamgame allows that)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!