jedi fallen order

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion jedi fallen order

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

i hope!

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Me too but isnt it all in 3rd person ?

capnkimo
    Participant

another game that didn’t interest me until I thought about playing it in VR.
    the environments look stunning.

blod
    Participant

The Vampyr Profile works good in z3d except for some halos.

dborosev
    Participant

This game does indeed look cool, going to have to pick it up once I get over my RDR2 fixation.
    Also, is JesusSaves guy and PraiseJesus guy the same guy? Or is the coincidence strong with this one?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Glad to hear it is hooking fine and Z3D is working. Anyone tried G3D yet?

blod
    Participant

@dellrifter22

Yes the Conarium profile seems to work in G3D but it needs tweaking.

TheBalt
    Participant

Is there anyone here that is mod savvy and knows if we might be seeing a 1st person mod for this one? played the 1st person mod of sekiro with vorpx and it was awesome – id just like to know if anyone knows if a mod like that is in the works or even doable with this game… cause that could be rad.

worked better in sekiro than in dark souls 3. sekiro you could lock onto enemies and the ‘lock on’ in dark souls 3 sent the camera crazy with the mod that i played and so it basically forced you to do a 2 handed build without locking on and just aiming with stick and face with sword and roll and swing away, but it works if anyone wants to look up that mod and is a dark souls fan.. it makes you go 2 handed melee cause the lock on break eliminates your ability to use shields realistically and magic without the targeter going crazy… so just have to play a madman rolling (camera doesnt roll/flip when you ‘roll’ in game, it does a slight animation of your speed increasing in the direction, with a very light camera bob, not particularly nausea inducing for me, but could be for others)

But ya, if anyone knows if this is moddable and a 1st person mod is being discussed thatd be cool to know :) If you were gonna try one or the other in 1st person vr, sekiro pretty much works but as intended, dark souls 3 gets messier when it comes to camera, but, playable

d0kt0r
    Participant

Hi,

Im having problems trying to hook up Jedi. it doesn’t pass the launcher screen.
    Using origin version.

Tried normal and alternative methods without success.

d0kt0r
    Participant

Hi,

Im having problems trying to hook up Jedi. it doesn’t pass the launcher screen.
    Using origin version.

Tried normal and alternative methods without success.

Got it. Had to disable the Origin game overlay.

d0kt0r
    Participant

@dellrifter22

Yes the Conarium profile seems to work in G3D but it needs tweaking.

Tried Conarium profile. Some of the textures glow.

I think is better Abzu profile. Dont have the problem with the textures, G3D, decent performance. HUD scale and pov enhancement not working, but enjoying a lot the game. I think Ralf can get a full working profile and a really good experience in this AAA game.

dborosev
    Participant

So Abzu is the best profile so far?

steph12
    Participant

conan exile profile works great for me, in Z3D at least, G3D is too performance heavy for my setup.

blod
    Participant

In the cloud are 2 good profiles for z3d, i also tried a wip 3d vision fix that works good so far. I think someone with good skills could make a decent G3D profile.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I just noticed a new FOV trainer now available on PCGamingWiki for Jedi Fallen Order.

Haven’t tried it yet myself, but it may make better fullVR possible for anyone interested.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!