jedi fallen order

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion jedi fallen order

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

i use this

https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsjedifallenorder/articles/2

for FoV and resolution scale.

works great !

and the good thing is it works with many UE4 games !!! i just heard about this incredible tool yesterday LOL !

Ralf
    Keymaster

I have the game sitting in my Origin library and will take a look at it next week. As always no promises, of course. You know the drill.

zig11727
    Participant

Thanks again,

cyberwulf363
    Participant

I try to play this game with G3D but i get graphical errors. Like I see a black or green fog that wont let me see anything.

steph12
    Participant

I try to play this game with G3D but i get graphical errors. Like I see a black or green fog that wont let me see anything.

try with another unreal engine 4 game profile.

how’s your perf with G3D ? what’s your hardware setup ?

dborosev
    Participant

Have we still not solidified any definitive profile for this yet? I don’t have it yet, but watching what others are doing.
    I guess if we wait, Ralf can release a good one with the next version.

steph12
    Participant

Have we still not solidified any definitive profile for this yet? I don’t have it yet, but watching what others are doing.
    I guess if we wait, Ralf can release a good one with the next version.

some ue4 profiles work great with Z3D (minus the hallow around the character, does everyone get this ?), G3D is too taxing for my taste.

conarium profile, conan exile profile for example both work great for me in Z3D.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I had originally intended to check the game last week, but got sidetracked by some long overdue behind-the-scenes work, specifically some code clean-up (plus a shiny new multithreaded asset loader) in vorpX’s built-in little 3D engine. Will definitely check the game next week.

steph12
    Participant

specifically some code clean-up (plus a shiny new multithreaded asset loader)

nice ^^

Ralf
    Keymaster

Mostly valuable for my own sanity TBH. You maybe will notice less hiccups though when turning on/off cinema mode or when you switch between background images (if you use that feature).

steph12
    Participant

still an improvement even if it’s mostly for “simplify” your work :)

domjacksonuk
    Participant

Hi all,

I am really struggling to get this working, the game crashes once the fallen order intro flash screen pops up.

Vorpx says it is attaching to the exe. The fallen order game splash screen pops up, then it crashes.

Any help would be massively appreciated :)

steph12
    Participant

Hi all,

I am really struggling to get this working, the game crashes once the fallen order intro flash screen pops up.

Vorpx says it is attaching to the exe. The fallen order game splash screen pops up, then it crashes.

Any help would be massively appreciated 🙂

hello,

what profile are you using ?
    have you tried alternate vorpx hooking method ?
    do you run game/vorpx as administrator ?
    what version of the game are you using ? (maybe some overlay issue ?)
    can you run others games with vorpx just fine ?

enderffx
    Participant

Hi,
    same Problem for me, RTX-2060 here :-(
    Splash / Loading screens are visible with VORPX Logo visible but when the start screen should appear the game exits.
    Tried as admin and also tried alternate hooking method :-(

Help?!

Ender

zig11727
    Participant

Origin games were giving me a problem in general with or without Vorpx. The Origin client isn’t working properly. The problem is games don’t launch or update.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!