jedi fallen order

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion jedi fallen order

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    enderffx
    Participant

Well i do not have other problems with this or other origin gammes. Also Vorpx works with 2 other games for me.
    Any advice how to proceed?
    Ender

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please first check whether you maybe accidentally disabled the “Try to block known game overlays” option in the vorpX config app (‘General’ page)

If the block option is enabled and you still have this problem, try do disable the Origin game overlay in the Origin options. Wasn’t necessary for me, but may help in case of hooking into Origin games.

jjensson
    Participant

What FOV tweaking method is confirmed working with this game?

jjensson
    Participant

After some testing, i found that the Console Enabler DLL injector (Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker) with FOV=75 works fine.

ArniVR
    Participant

I use oficial Fallen Order profile. I see some flickering white shaders when i’m in the street…
    So it’s always been? Or did the latest game updates break the official profile?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’d have to take a look at that. Please provide a savegame from the location where the glitch occurs. Unless this is one of those games that bind their savegames to a user account, that would allow me to check the matter.

You can find the savegames in C:/Users/[user]/Saved Games/Respawn/JediFallenOrder. Please send the savegame in question to support at vorpx com.

ArniVR
    Participant

I sent the files in the support.
    White shaders and shadows are flickering everywhere in GEOMETRY 3D mode when i’m under open sky.
    In Buildings, tombs, and caves are everithing allright if these locations had been loaded separately from under open-sky locations!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I have received your e-mail!!! And will take a look at your savegame, provided I can load it here!!! Thanks!!! :)

ArniVR
    Participant

You’re THE BEST Ralf!!!:-) But i’ve alredy finished this amazing game mainly in Z3D. The Z3D mode could be a very good alternative GEOMETRY 3D, if you add the option of disabling reduction of 3D effect near the camera.

It is also necessary that in Z3Dnormal mode slider in the FOCAL setting could be shifted to minus (-1, – 2, -3 and up to – 20) This is necessary for 3D mode, when playing in CINEMA and immersive.
    Otherwise, everything looks small on the screen. Like a puppet theater

ArniVR
    Participant

In general, you need to add only two options to the CINEMA and immersive modes !!!
    1 – Something like (Real-world scale 1 to 1 = on / off). You have such a scale in Direct BP.
    This will remove all complaints about the quality of stereo 3D. An 1 to 1 scale is very important for immersion and realism.
    The Focal Distortion setting breaks shadows and lighting. It’s easier to replace it wit “Real-world scale 1 to 1 = on / off”
    2 – Add an option for Z3D normal – (Reduce the intensity of the stereo effect near the camera to reduce ghosting around objects = on / off) We should have a choice – Halo or better stereo.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!