Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    GhostRider087
    Participant

Hello,
    i just wanted to ask, if it would be possible to get the games Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros to work with Vorpx maybe with the current or next Update ?
    Its one of my favorite Games and it would be awesome in G3D :)
    I did already read, that it wont work with Vorpx, but maybe it could work, like Max Payne 1 and 2 after a year :)
    Maybe there is a way with an Wrapper to get the Fox Engine work with Vorpx ?

Oliiiiive
    Participant

Yes , that would be awesome.I would like to see a G3D profile for this game too.

TheBalt
    Participant

do we have any profile for MGS5 that works, even without Geo 3d, just Znormal and adaptive?

HAX0R3D
    Participant

Phantom pain has 3D vision support which is like G3D. Maybe that will help finding a profile.

TheBalt
    Participant

3D vision support

hmm.. i dont know how to make profiles based on that.. but there is a full first person perspective mod for MGS5. Im gonna look into this, thank you. see if i can figure something out.

anyone with more experience is free to try this out too, it would be kinda rad to play MGS5 in full first person in rift

thanks so much for the info!

TheBalt
    Participant

I did find this site that says they work with getting 3d vision games into vr, not sure of these instructions though and how itd work with vorpx.. would we use desktop viewer if we did this? Does anyone have any idea how this works? lol

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2016/01/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain.html

zig11727
    Participant

@TheBalt

This is a pain in the a** to get working on newer Windows Os (1901) and up due to the NVidia 3D Vision driver is no longer supported it requires a hack to get newer drivers to work with the newer OS versions the work around is using a older NVidia driver 425.XX which will work but you must block driver updates via Group Policy.

TheBalt
    Participant

@TheBalt

This is a pain in the a** to get working on newer Windows Os (1901) and up due to the NVidia 3D Vision driver is no longer supported it requires a hack to get newer drivers to work with the newer OS versions the work around is using a older NVidia driver 425.XX which will work but you must block driver updates via Group Policy.

ahhh its even worse than the instructions made it sound then haha, too bad, that woulda been cool :\ lol. Thanks for the info

GhostRider087
    Participant

Imagine this Game with G3D when fighting against Quiet :)
    Or when you infiltrate the bases and sneaking around in VR.
    It would be so awesome ! :)

TheBalt
    Participant

Imagine this Game with G3D when fighting against Quiet 🙂
    Or when you infiltrate the bases and sneaking around in VR.
    It would be so awesome ! 🙂

Ya – and theres a full first person mod. couldnt figure out a way to make it hook unfortunately, was hoping the pro evo soccer profile would work cause its fox engine also but no go

matteo39
    Participant

please make a profile

matteo39
    Participant

UP

Oliiiiive
    Participant

+ 1

TonyD
    Participant

Yes! We need a Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain profile.
    Its been 2.5 years since requested.
    Unlucky.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I looked into the game right after its release a few years ago. At the time there was an issue with hooking into it, but it might be worth to check that again with the hook helpers that have been introduced since then. No promises, but I’ll reinstall the game and check whether something is possible now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!