Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    wolfh
    Participant

TonyD
    Participant

Thanks for the update Ralf!

TonyD
    Participant

Did you have any luck on this one?

Ghost75757
    Participant

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain – hard one Ralf for you this time. Did you had time to check if anything can be done on this one in 3d? which bypasses the start up crash due to heavy mod scan apparently ? would be awesome !

TonyD
    Participant

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain – hard one Ralf for you this time. Did you had time to check if anything can be done on this one in 3d? which bypasses the start up crash due to heavy mod scan apparently ? would be awesome !

Yes please!

Ghost75757
    Participant

both work great with Reshade!

TonyD
    Participant

both work great with Reshade!

What do you mean, like a current profile out?

Ghost75757
    Participant

No, no profile but lots of research and testing :)

My steps:
    – in Steam I unchecked the box : Enable the steam overlay while in game
    – downloaded https://framedsc.com/GameGuides/mgsv_phantom_pain.htm DXVK from this website
    – extracted in the directory , copied the set up_dxvk.sh file into same directory like theh exe as well as all 64 dll files.
    – tested without reshade, game starts

run reshade 4.9.1 , only that version works X95
    – selected mgsvtpp.exe in application
    – selected vulcan
    installed Superdept3dvr+fx

https://reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe

There is also a hint that on start up another active document has to be open. Test it. I think it runs for me without that part.
    if not, open a word document and start the game and quickly change to the word document and type something inside so its an ACTIVE document open and game starts in background.

give it a go.

Ghost75757
    Participant

@GhostRider087 You wrote once you were using Vorpx Desktop Viewer to play a Reshade game (say Quantum Break) in 3D with Superdepth 3D. How did have get this work? Its easy with the Steam Virtual desktop and just press F7 to get the SBS but how did you get it to work with the Vorpx Viewer? Reason I am asking is that VD keeps crashing my games and I cant get pass booting section on many so I wanted to use the Vorpx Desktop viewer (with Ambience background on top its amazing), but when I start up the game, firstly there is no such thing like toggle to SBS in Vorpx viewer (is there??) and secondly Vorpx trying to attach itself to the exe and creates a clash with the installed Reshade and crashes..

Did you actually made it work or just in theory? in Praxis, I cant get it to work how you described it.

TonyD
    Participant

Hi, just bumping this if there was a possibility of having it added to Vorpx

Ralf
    Keymaster

When I tried the game shortly after release there was some really weird issue with establishing the main hook into the game unfortunately. :( Probably not unsolvable, though. No promises, but I‘ll take another shot on occasion. A lot has changed since back then, so it‘s definitely worth another try.

yishuvid
    Participant

Imagine this Game with G3D when fighting against Quiet

RKO
    Participant

Owned this product for 2-3 years now-first post and first request—Please do it! I truly believe that Metal Gear Solid V is the finest game ever made in history. I know it’s just my opinion but I’ve played many games and I’m telling you the game-play and even the story and cut-scenes(whats actually there and finished) are just remarkable. Almost fitting the game wasn’t finished all the great works of art in the history of man have been surrounded by turmoil ha. It really is a masterpiece-Smithsonian destined.. Full-VR would be amazing-anything would be great! Thanks guys!

TonyD
    Participant

Owned this product for 2-3 years now-first post and first request—Please do it! I truly believe that Metal Gear Solid V is the finest game ever made in history. I know it’s just my opinion but I’ve played many games and I’m telling you the game-play and even the story and cut-scenes(whats actually there and finished) are just remarkable. Almost fitting the game wasn’t finished all the great works of art in the history of man have been surrounded by turmoil ha. It really is a masterpiece-Smithsonian destined.. Full-VR would be amazing-anything would be great! Thanks guys!

Bump again, I agree with every word here :)

Ghost75757
    Participant

Check my guide above. I am playing it in perfect 3D with Reshade and Vorpx Viewer in Immersive Screen with Ambience background – top notch.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!