Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeros maybe support in the Future ?

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    GhostRider087
    Participant

Hey Ghost75757,

kept you waiting huh ? :)

I didnt play any VR last year, my headstrap of my VIVE is not good anymore and i bought an new Pico 4 this year, but sadly it had defective Lenses (its an Quality Product Issue) with Lens Disortions and i had to return it after the first day. I now want to wait until i get my 2nd one.

When i get my 2nd Pico 4 with hopefully perfect lenses, then i cant wait to play this Game in cinematic Mode VR ;)

Thanks for your Guide with this Camera Tool, i cant wait to try it ;)

To answer your Question: The Trick was, to Pause the watcher, when you wanted to play via the Desktop Viewer, because if you didnt pause the watcher, the games automatically hooked then in Vorpx and interfered ;)

By the way, did you already play MGS2 and MGS3 via PCSX2 Emulator with the 3D Plugin ?
    Its great.
    Also there is now an 3rd Person Mod for Metal Gear Solid 2 PC Version, if this Game also had an Vorpx Profile ;)

Also, you you can play Twin Snakes via Dolphin VR or via “Normal Dolphin with SBS Mode for Cinematic VR experience.
    And there is an great Boneworks Metal Gear Solid Mod. Just for your Interest ;)

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!