the last of us

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion the last of us

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

I Hope z-normal Is affordable for my poor 2060…i like 30 FPS too

Ralph
    Participant

Thx Ralf, great news !

Will the profile support AFR3D ?

FrankHorigan
    Participant

RE: Dave – You generate SBS 3D in RPCS3 via Reshade?
    VorpX dont have profil for RPCS3. Its “Vulkan aplication”.
    Am i saying it right?

Ralph
    Participant

This is a vorpx forum and i can’t give you support for Reshade SBS 3D.

But in general you can capture any SBS 3D Game, 3D movie or anything else with a SBS 3D Output with the vorpx desktop viewer. You have to run the game as borderless fullscreen. With vorpx desktop viewer you will get much better results then the other options for example Virtual Desktop, Bigscreen etc., with vorpx it just looks better and the game runs stable.

For the Emu settings search on the rpcs3 wiki page and for example reddit forum or the steam forum.

It is all a little bit tricky and you must have very good nerves, but when the PS3 game runs, it’s a awesome experience to play the games in 3D on your Headset.

Ralph
    Participant

After a few hours testing The Last of Us, i have to say that the gameplay is completely slow, boring and outdated and the atmosphere is devastating depressive. Now, i can say the whole gaming season 2022/2023 sucks and is waste of time and waste of money ! I don’t think that Jedi Surviver, Redfall or Dead Island 2 will change this opinion.

3 years of Covid and the Gaming industry is nearly dead !

Next Goal is Starfield !

FrankHorigan
    Participant

The game has been the same for 10 years..
    :)

Ralph
    Participant

What are your favorite games of 2022/2023 ?

FrankHorigan
    Participant

PC only? Syberia: WorldBefore, Stray, Uncharted4, RE4 remake and,,, The Last of Us..
    Fantastics adult story.

Ralph
    Participant

In the last of us i have no flow and i never reached the second half of the game because of that. In general i like Stealth gameplay with flow, and no run and gun shooter. And Storys like Mafia 1+2, Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, that are also fantastic adult storys but with a bunch of emotions and not only one of depressive and brutality. I completed Days Gone which has a melancholic atmosphere too, but the mix of the state of the art gameplay with flow and emotions that are melancholic and not depressive is in my opinion a better way to have a good time and not to cry.

RE4 remake, I gave RE 8 a chance because of the amazing graphics, but I do not like Horror Games. Elden Ring for example is without it’s difficult level a crap game. On the other hand, Syberia: World Before and Stray or also Hogwarts are quality games, but i do not like those games, too.

In 2022/2023 i also completed Mafia 2, Hitman Absolution and Deus Ex Human Revolution.

I will give Uncharted 4 in VR a new chance, but i completed it in 2016 before.
    I installed some nude Mods for a few NPCs to make it a little bit more interesting.

Also Tomb Raider 2013 looks great in G3D with a nude Mod, and has a good story and good gameplay.

I know that it is sad, that i have to install nude mods to have fun with uncompleted older games, but the last 4 years were financial successful for the gaming industries, but they is only a small list of Blockbuster which have amazing gameplay, with an amazing story in combination with next gen graphics.

FrankHorigan
    Participant

Ok thx for your information.

matteo39
    Participant

Nude mod to see back of Lara?

Ralph
    Participant

Lara and Uncharted 4, nude in the Cutscenes too !

dborosev
    Participant

Last of us is playable now on vorpx? Nice!

FrankHorigan
    Participant

No, not yet :)

matteo39
    Participant

Maybe cyb2077 Is compatibile…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!