the last of us

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion the last of us

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

I’m waiting to play tlou…

matteo39
    Participant

No news?

FrankHorigan
    Participant

Matteo Matteo, you are eager :)

VRified Games
    Participant

Matteo,

you cant rush perfection 😉

matteo39
    Participant

There Is a strange no-sync with tlou and my quest’ 2: with my old cv1 i have no problem

nayjay123
    Participant

What about the reshade VR there is a vid on YouTube on how to do it just search Lou vr

Ralph
    Participant

You have full support with the vorpx beta !

vorpX 23.1.0 BETA

dborosev
    Participant

No VorpX doesn’t work for me with this game.

Ralph
    Participant

The next beta release is now available. The most important change is a partially rewritten and extended DX12 pipeline that works with more games.

Three new DX12/Z3D profiles have been added: Far Cry 6 (FullVR), The Last of Us (Immersive Screen), Uncharted 4 (Immersive Screen).

Note that these aren’t 100% complete. Most notably there aren’t any gestures yet. Being a FullVR profile especially the Far Cry 6 experience will benefit hugely from being played with motion controller gestures. I’ll upload a profile database update with gestures sometime next week. If you don’t want to wait, you can add your own. That’s super easy. Check the video in the first post for details.

Concerning The Last of Us there is a little caveat: the game’s renderer apparently works heavily asynchronously and on top of that switches between different depth buffers often, which makes it quite hard for vorpX to figure out which is the right one to use for which frame. I implemented a bunch of workarounds to deal with that and things look stable with a few savegames I checked, but if you encounter heavy depth flicker or weird distortions on your machine, you may have to resort to playing in 2D.

BETA DOWNLOAD

adzter
    Participant

wrong thread

Demuse
    Participant

How are things going with the 23.1 beta release? I feel like I haven’t seen an update in a while.

I tried to run The Last of Us with vorpX 23.1.0 beta, and after a few tries I did get it running, for a while, but there were issues. I decided to try playing this game flatscreen, but after a few hours I find it so… flat, y’know?. I just can’t enjoy flat games, anymore. But this game looks really good, and I want to enjoy it properly, with vorpX.

So, should I pause and put it aside for another month or two? Is there hope that an imminent vorpX release will be stable and work well for this game?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!