vorpX 19.1.1 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 19.1.1 Available Now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Now after testing some stuff i got really exited about the “alternate hooking method” and the device reset fixes. This will probably fix a bunch of games that were crashing with vorpX. I couldnt wait to test that, for example Overlord 1 runs like a charm with 19.1 – Thanks !

dborosev
    Participant

Thanks for the head up on the ea games dellrifter! Checking it out now.
    VorpX is the best piece of VR software I’ve ever bought, and keeps getting better. Nice job again Ralf!

dborosev
    Participant

Did Dragon age Inquisition get a G3D profile? I didn’t see it mentioned, but may have missed it.

haints
    Participant

A couple of these games are deep discount on Origin now through Jan29th. Mass Effect Andromeda and Star Wars Battlefront 2 are each under $5.

Same goes for Dragon Age Inquisition, Titanfall 2, and most of the Battlefield games

Is there a new profile for Titanfall 2? The original was pretty bad–no depth at all between your gun and the background, for instance–if this got fixed I’d be psyched to play it.

dellrifter22
    Participant

@haints: Installed Titanfall 2 tonight and it’s working great! Being Source engine based, the G3D is as clean as it gets and runs smooth.

I don’t know if the profile’s been updated or not, but I didn’t encounter any depth issues with oculus rift. I did image zoom out about 0.62 and use 0.40 FOV Enhancement to distance the guns away from my face a bit. But 3D was spot on. I can upload my settings if you have further trouble.

The first Titan mission was pretty badass in vr. This is gonna be a fun one. For anyone here who hasn’t picked it up yet, go grab it for $5 while you can. Well worth it.

Samizdat
    Participant

Ralf, how do you think it (prey)would play on a 1080?

zahncisten
    Participant

@Samizdat I’m running a gtx 1060 and pretty rinds great at mostly high settings. With a 1080 you should be fine 😀

Eincrou
    Participant

Thank you for this fantastic update.

raidouk3
    Participant

@zahncisten, Can you help me?, I can´t make the Vorpx Menu appear in Prey(2016), I´m using a xbox one controller, and it appears by default in z3d, and i wanted to try geometry 3d, and by the way thanks Ralf, you´re killing it, im very happy with vorpx.

zahncisten
    Participant

@raidouk3 the easiest solution would be to use your keyboard for a moment, start the game in VorpX, press DEL, set it to G3D and press “save settings” at the bottom of the VorpX ingame menu. After that, it should start in G3D by default. If you want to set a xbox controller button to call up the VorpX menu, you can set that in the ingame VorpX menu, but you’ll have to start by using the keyboard initially. Just remember to save your settings! 😃 I hope that’s helpful.

raidouk3
    Participant

@zahncisten, thanks, I did that and worked, but I couldn´t make the buttons call the Vorpx Menu, everything else worked all right. Maybe its a bug with this version of Vorpx.

Samizdat
    Participant

Hell yes!

Hoping someone can get Subnautica: Below Zero running well with it too that would be great.

Yohaskan
    Participant

Heuuu
    Vorpx worked great until you do an auto update,
    and now, Vorpx close after launching…

Do you change something ? Is it alway compatible Windows Seven ?

slydog43
    Participant

I cant seem to get vorpx to link to titanfall2. I have a rift and many other programs work just great. When I run titanfall2 it closes after a few seconds and takes me back to oculus home. Any ideas?

slydog43
    Participant

Sorry got it working without the origin launcher

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 19.1.1 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!