Way to disable the nag screen for Generic 3D (Hit Alt, Control & Shift)

Homepage Forums Technical Support Way to disable the nag screen for Generic 3D (Hit Alt, Control & Shift)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PUZZELE
    Participant

I JUST bought the program VorpX out of desperation to try and use my 3d TV. It works AWESOME!!!

I haven’t even tried the VR headset yet… but its already worth it… But I do have a newbie question:

Is there a way to disable the nag screen for Generic 3D (Hit Alt, Control & Shift). It’s kind of a pain in the butt to hitt Alt & Control & Shift every time. I know this sounds silly.. but some games detect me touching the keyboard and than thinks I don’t want to use the controller…

Got an easy idiot proof way to disable this nag screen?

PS: Personally… I humbly think the programmer should just fix whatever tiny bugs exist for Generic 3D because its already awesome and then really promote selling it to a whole new group of folks… I previously used a program called Tridef 3D.. but that software no longer is supported so I tried ForpX out of desperation… From all of the disclaimers saying it isn’t intended for 3D monitors, I really figured it was going to be junk… but from the few games I tried (i.e. Rayman Origins), its friggin’ awesome and I can once again use my 3D tv. :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

It goes away automatically after two minutes or so. The latest cutting edge build linked below reduces the display time further:

vorpX 24.1.0 – Optional Cutting Edge Version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!