WoW Mouse Cursor

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings WoW Mouse Cursor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Honkforweed
    Participant

I just bought and started using Vorpx last night. It works great and is really awesome to play WoW on except one little issue that bugs me. The original WoW cursor has been replaced with what I’m guessing is Vorpx’s mouse cursor. This cursor is off point and obviously doesn’t change when interacting with objects in WoW is literally just a plain silver cursor.

I did a BUNCH of googling on this and can’t seem to find anything except a few old post back when WoW had a hardware cursor option which is no longer the case. I just want the original WoW cursor when playing with Vorpx.

steph12
    Participant

wow before bfa patch had 2 cursor settings, software (the hand one) and hardware (the one you are getting now). blizzard took the “brillant” idea to remove the software cursor, now we have no choice but to use the one you see. sorry.

Honkforweed
    Participant

Damn that sucks.. wonder if enough people deal with this issue that someone will come up with an idea to fix it. Ill try a few cursor add-ons when I get home and see if it is better than the cursor I’m dealing with ATM. I’ll report back if I find anything useful now that I know it isn’t some easy setting in WoW files or Vorpx itself.

Schummy1
    Participant

How are you able to play wow with vorpx? I’m trying but it doesn’t start. It keep the oculus rift launching screen (inside the visor) where i can see the wow icon and “wait…”
    Can you help me?
    thanks!

steph12
    Participant

How are you able to play wow with vorpx? I’m trying but it doesn’t start. It keep the oculus rift launching screen (inside the visor) where i can see the wow icon and “wait…”
    Can you help me?
    thanks!

did you start wow in DX11 mode ? vorpx do not support dx12 right now.

Schummy1
    Participant

dunno, I’ve to check.
    How can come back in Dx11? By settings inside the game?
    Thanks

steph12
    Participant

yes, DX11 is in wow advanced settings.

Schummy1
    Participant

Ok, tonight i’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Xain
    Participant

Not your problem but relevant to a fun WoW Vorpx experience.

Tutorial: Increase WoW FoV

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!