Baldurs Gate 3

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Baldurs Gate 3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

A Baldur’s Gate III profile (Cinema and Immersive Screen) is now available for both the last regular vorpX build and the beta branch. You should receive a profile database update when you launch vorpX next time. If you disabled profile updates, you can download the profile from the cloud manually in the config app.

Make sure to run the game in DX11 mode, the profile does not work with Vulkan.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

Wonderfull, but something is missing. Vorpx hooks but it says that there’s no profile for this game and there ‘s no geo 3d .

Maybe i’m missing something, i use the beta version.

dborosev
    Participant

I managed to import the profile (I had to re-install vorpx). But no 3D of any kind showing up. (No Z3D effect at all)

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Oliiiiive:

If you didn’t receive the automatic profile update, please follow the instructions in my post above yours and download the profile manually in the config app. Once you are sure the profile shows in your local profiles list please make sure to select DX11 in the game’s launcher. The profile does not work with Vulkan.

@ dborosev:

Try different ingame detail settings. I had mine on max when I did the profile. Just in case please also double check that you have selected DX11 in the game’s launcher. The profile does not work with Vulkan.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

that’s exactly what i did , Imùporting the profile and dx11 but as i said , vorpx hooks into the game but it says that there’s no profile for this file and in the vorpx menu i can’t activate geo3d or z3d.

dborosev
    Participant

Game looks stunning when zoomed in to semi-3rd person perspective.
    But yeah, looks like it only works on ultra settings, and 16:9 ratio for now.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

Ok ; i ve reinstalled official vorpx version. Now it works. thanks

BadAtComputers
    Participant

I managed to import the profile (I had to re-install vorpx). But no 3D of any kind showing up. (No Z3D effect at all)

Same here until I changed the screen setting to fullscreen instead of windowed.

The new problem I’m having is that G3D runs at 100 fps, but Z3D runs at 2 fps. I’m using a 7900x and 7900xtx so it’s not the lack of power. Has anyone ran into and solved this one?

Ralf
    Keymaster

That is decisively weird, should also work fine windowed, that’s how the profile was created.

dborosev
    Participant

For reference, mine works fine windowed, I just seem to have to run it at 4k 16:9 ultra.

dborosev
    Participant

Ah nevermind, have it working at other resolutions now.

Sephael
    Participant

Just tried it quickly, works nice, thanks Ralf !
    One problem though, if i use DLSS, it seems to break Z-normal and the image is back to flat (it’s still working though, no crash).

bravekat
    Participant

Thanks Ralf! Everything working great with G3D profile except in character creator/cutscenes the characters hair color is ultra bright? I’ve tried different resolutions and disabling all game settings with no effect. Z3D profile hair color is normal. Anyone else experience this issue in G3D?

Zander
    Participant

Looks Great, Thanks.

Ralph
    Participant

Thx Ralf !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!