Eager for Registration Code

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Eager for Registration Code

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    djcharly
    Participant

hello,

Sorry I go through a translator.

I just achetere Vorpx and I have not received the code ..

Can you help me .. Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello djcharly,

Simply follow the instructions in the dialog that is displayed on first startup of vorpX Control.

I also sent you an e-mail with more detailed instructions, please check your mail.

If you have further questions, please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Hope that helps.

sunny4084
    Participant

Hi i just bought ur software and i have no code….

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ sunny: Sorry for the inconvenience. You should have your key in the meantime.

@ all: Sometimes it can take a few hours until your key arrives. Please be patient. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Dakrid
    Participant

I purchased VorpX and upon my installation I was unfortunately shown the screen stating I had to send in the Email and wait 48 hours.

Does this really take the 48 hours or is this a Max?

Thanks
    Dakrid

Dakrid
    Participant

Basically, There is no way for me to use VorpX until this key is sent to me?

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Dakrid: Sorry for the inconvenience. 48hrs. is a sefety margin, usually it takes less than an hour. You should have your key in the meantime.

@ all: Although we do the best we can to send out the keys as fast as possible, in the worst case it can take a few hours until your key arrives. Please be patient, thanks. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com .

l3eerme
    Participant

Hello, just bought VorpX from your site but cant seem to get the registration to send an email back to you guys. Tried it a few times but keep getting Registration Did Not Succeed. Not sure what I am typing in wrong, just want to make sure I get in before the 48hrs is up.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ l3eerme: Sorry for the inconvenience. 48hrs. is a sefety margin, usually it takes less than an hour. You should have your key in the meantime.

@ all: Although we do the best we can to send out the keys as fast as possible, in the worst case it can take a few hours until your key arrives. Please be patient, thanks. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Mert7
    Participant

@ l3eerme: It seems Ralf did not understand what you were asking.
    When you Open vorpX it tells you that you need to send an email to register |at| vorpx com with your request code in it. This is not done through vorpX, it is done through your email (gmail, yahoo, msn) account.
    After you do this you will receive a key in some hours at your email address.
    Once you have the key sent from vorpX you need to open vorpX and copy/paste the key there.

And for the record, I’m also waiting for my key. Yes I know it takes a while.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Mert7: Everything is fine. l3eerme sent the request code before making his post, and he got his key.

dave7g
    Participant

Hey, just waiting on a key now myself. Hopefully it won’t take too long.

ronnie
    Participant

Are you supposed to wait for a download link as well? I just purchased the beta, and I haven’t received any kind of confirmation or link.

Dino Dad
    Participant

This isn’t really nice way to treat paying customers, you should at least make it more clear on the web site that you have to wait up to 48 hours.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Dino Dad : The 48hrs. are just a safety margin. Usually keys are sent within an hour. In the worst case it can take a few hours until your key arrives.

If you are already waiting longer than a few hours, please check whether you have sent us your ‘Request Code’, like mentioned in the license dialog. This code is required to create your key.

If you have questions, please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!