Eager for Registration Code

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Eager for Registration Code

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    jeffw773
    Participant

Hi I was hoping to get my code in the next hour or so as I am very eager to try out all these games I just got :D
    I don’t want to seem impatient because I know you guys probably have a lot on your plates, but how long do you think it will take? :)

I’m assuming you can see my email but if not, it begins with: jeffw773@******** Thank you for your time :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

you should have received your key in the meantime. if not, please let me know, and I will check that.

jjordan12
    Participant

I’m also waiting for my key. The other issue i’m having is that i lost my DL link. Any chance of getting some help? I understand it’s christmastime and all, and you guys are probably backed way up.

jeffw773
    Participant

Yup I got it! Thank you so much! :D
    I have a quick question about how to use VorpX with some games though…
    I am trying to get DiRT 3 to be able to drive with my xbox gamepad but while also being able to look around the interior of the car with the oculus but for some reason I can’t get it to work….I would appreciate any advice or help you can offer me :)

And jjordan12 I think you should be able to go into your email and find the email about your purchase and it should have the link to your download in there. :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

@jjordan: If you are who I think you are, you should have received your key in the meantime. If not, please let me know.

@jeff: Setting up headtracking in games without mouselook is a bit unintuitive ATM, you can find a guide here: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/headtracking-issues-tips-and-tricks/#post-10646 .

throwaway
    Participant

I planned on buying this and playing some games tonight/this weekend….
    Had I known how the registration process worked, I would have seriously reconsidered buying it. Why in 2013 would such a system as this be in place to get a serial number? I get trying to protect your IP but this is ridicules. Why would you guys treat paying customers this way? I can tell you right now, this is what turns paying customers into pirates. Please, take the hint from everyone else complaining on your forums and fix the registration process. Hell, it wouldn’t even be that bad if it was automated but the fact that these are hand vetted seems incredulous.

~less then happy user

throwaway
    Participant

*ridiculous

throwaway
    Participant

Thank you for providing me my key. Please, consider changing the process for getting it, it is incredibly frustrating. Word of mouth alone about this issue is probably loosing you sales.

Food for thought.

Dutchie78
    Participant

Indeed, I got caught by suprise be requiring to send the email and 48 hours (in case of weekend I presume). Thank god Animation labs seems to be german, not U.S. and I’m dutch, otherwise I’d know I’d have to wait 6+ hours

tutubovid
    Participant

Considering anyone who complained here got the key rather quickly, I’ll do my part.

You really should consider changing your validation process or clearly state that in order to use the program a validation key is needed (and that it will be mailed to the customer sometime after payment).

If I pay for a download, I expect the program to work right away. No other company goes about its business this way.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@tutovid: Sorry for the inconvenience. If you already sent your request code and are waiting more than 3 hours for your activation key, please check your spam folder for the mail with the key.

If you can’t find the key in your mailbox, please write to support |at| vorpx com, ideally with an alternative e-mail address, since something must have gone wrong.

boinq
    Participant

How often do you check register email for new mails? i bought it an hour ago, and im very eager to start using it. But im still waiting.

boinq
    Participant

I gotta be honest with you, this is a really really bad way of registering people… i have paid for something that’s installed, but i still need to wait for you to manually confirm my purchase…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience. You should have received your key already.

If you can’t find the key in your mailbox (also check your spam folder!), please write to support |at| vorpx com, ideally with an alternative e-mail address, since something must have gone wrong.

Hammerschaedel
    Participant

^^ But you Guys know that there may be a Time Difference between the Countries?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!