Eager for Registration Code

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Eager for Registration Code

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    IAmCaltar
    Participant

So, i just placed my order, and have read the comments on this thread. Come on, its clear this system is wrong. You need to at least be telling people that they will not be able to use the product they are being immediately charged for. There should be an upfront warning, and working for Visa I can tell you, you would be liable for many chargebacks should they happen. Not saying I would, I want the product and am willing to wait, but it is not fair to consumers to do business like this.

IAmCaltar
    Participant

Having read that again, I would just like to say, I am just speaking from my own personal opinion regarding the matter and do not represent visa.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ IAmCaltar: You should have received your key in the meantime (~90 minutes after you sent your request). if you didn’t receive it, please contact support |at| vorpx com .

@ all: Usually it takes less than an hour until you get your key after sending your request. In the worst case it might take a few hours (for example over night).

The process will be automated before vorpX reaches version 1.0.

marefrisium
    Participant

Just made a PayPal payment to you guys, but the only mail I received was a payment confirmation from PayPal. Nothing from you guys. I don’t think this is how this process is supposed to be working…

Ainaemaet
    Participant

I was just about to come here and voice my discontent over the signup method, but when looking for the confirmation email to join this forum, I seen it was already there! Not even 5 minutes! Thanks Ralf! :)

@AnotherCrazyCanadian
    Mate, when people spend money it’s a different story. This is the real world. Nice to know your heart is in the right place though. :)

jduchock
    Participant

You guys should really automate this process…

I too am waiting on my registration response… any chance i can get help this morning or does this process have to wait on “regular business hours”…which are not MY regular hours…

jduchock
    Participant

@ IAmCaltar: You should have received your key in the meantime (~90 minutes after you sent your request). if you didn’t receive it, please contact support |at| vorpx com .

@ all: Usually it takes less than an hour until you get your key after sending your request. In the worst case it might take a few hours (for example over night).

The process will be automated before vorpX reaches version 1.0.

…and another company with process that hurts the bottom line…

ITSM / ITIL much? ….doesn’t seem so…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello,

Like the vast majority of activation keys your key was sent a few minutes (six to be precise) after we received your request code. If it didn’t reach you, please contact support |at| vorpx com. In that case something did go wrong.

Always make sure to check your spam folder.

Also please always use the same mail address for the registration request that you used when you purchased vorpX. Otherwise the registration process might and probably will get delayed.

Benny
    Participant

please send me a key at: *** [mail address removed by admin]

Benny
    Participant

How i get my key? I need help

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello,

Simply follow the short instructions in the vorpX license dialog that is displayed when you start vorpX unlicensed.

In short: you have to send the REQUEST CODE that is displayed in the dialog to the e-mail address mentioned there.

ATAC
    Participant

I can’t be registered. After input of a key jumps out such [link removed] window. What to do?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please contact support |at| vorpx com about registration issues or use the contact form linked above. The forum is not the right place for this. Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!