Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Stewy13
    Participant

Diablo 2 Resurrected & HighFleet are two games I’ve started playing recently and think would be fun to play in VR. D2R just to have an alternative way to play. HighFleet already has great immersion and the way it’s laid out feels like it’d work well with VR.

Jarilo
    Participant

Still Chronicle of Riddick EFBB and Syndicate 2012 to be honest. lol

guillerodriguezv
    Participant

Severance:Blade of Darkness (2021), it is a fantastic most advanced physic hack and slash that I ever played. Really satisfying combat finishing. Please try it out.

Licens013
    Participant

The Riftbreaker…??

steph12
    Participant

the dark pictures anthology : house of ashes. this game screams for G3D.
    i got G3D running with dellrifter chernobylite profile, but it has a lot of glitches which i cant fix for that game.
    an official profile would be great ! this game is good and in G3D would be deliciously scary.

OliverUv
    Participant

Sable looks super beautiful, runs very smoothly on my machine. Not sure what engine it’s built in. Would be amazing to play in VR

EDIT: mobygames says it is using Unity, so maybe it’ll be easy to add support for 3D depth!

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion: HD Renovation. Started it, but will wait as long as it takes for VR

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Doom64 is actually playable in VR through a modified GZDoom with special .WAD files

schlitzbull
    Participant

New World would be fun if done similar to the Hellblade Senua style VR. Thank you for all the hard work!

vorpex
    Participant

Full support for Observer System Redux. It’s just begging for it!

Burni
    Participant

Ah, it´s not the same.
    The lighting etc. is not like the original.

So please:

DOOM64 PC-Steam Version

:)

oh and BeamNG.drive

vorpex
    Participant

Ah, it´s not the same.

Yes I agree, the atmosphere of the original is much better, but the remastered version should be supported in my opinion for its modernity/compatibility’s sake, the old one isn’t even available anymore. I’d been playing the original in VR using the last version that supported the native VR launch parameter trick – 20170929 (15301), but there are quite a few graphical glitches.

It’s no doubt that System Redux’s graphical textures are better, but yes the lighting is not as good. I believe Ralf had already tried to support the original Observer fully but to no avail. Perhaps something may be possible in the future for System Redux.

Burni
    Participant

Ah, it´s not the same.

Yes I agree, the atmosphere of the original is much better, but the remastered version should be supported in my opinion for its modernity/compatibility’s sake, the old one isn’t even available anymore. I’d been playing the original in VR using the last version that supported the native VR launch parameter trick – 20170929 (15301), but there are quite a few graphical glitches.

It’s no doubt that System Redux’s graphical textures are better, but yes the lighting is not as good. I believe Ralf had already tried to support the original Observer fully but to no avail. Perhaps something may be possible in the future for System Redux.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have quoted the post.
    My reply was for this post:

Doom64 is actually playable in VR through a modified GZDoom with special .WAD files

The Doom64 mod running in GZDoom is not the same as the original steam version in terms of lightning, textures and a few other things.

I would like to play the steam remaster instead the mod.

drowhunter
    Participant

Forza Horizon 5

Wolf420
    Participant

Hello, i love vorpx, this thing is just like ” must have ”
    Guys if possible, please make support for :

Hell let loose
    Call of duty cold war

Thank you very much

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!