Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Doom 64

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Everspace 2 (first one is vr native but dev said no VR for ES2, even though people are begging for it)

Caballete007
    Participant

F1 2021
    When VorpX will start support to DirectX 12 games?

thenevik
    Participant

Hey Ralf :D Today is a very important day to me and a lot of other people, today is the day they finally release the remaster of Diablo II after 21 years. And here I am thinking to myself, “I’ve had so much fun playing other non FPP games using the immersive screen mode, I bet ‘Diablo II: Resurrected’ would look sweet in 3D!” So here I am, hoping maybe you could make us a kickass profile to play this game with. I’m afraid I don’t have much insight into what engine they might be using other then VicariousVisions has used Unreal engines for their previous remasters ie the recent Tony Hawk remaster. I also heard from another source that they used their own custom engine for the remaster. Anyways, thanks in advance! I know for sure this game would be EPIC in 3D!!

thenevik
    Participant

Strange I’m not able to edit my previous post despite being logged in. Full disclosure regarding Diablo II: Resurrected- its having some launch issues right now.

andrewtsubaro
    Participant

DEATHLOOP

andrewtsubaro
    Participant

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Rivas10
    Participant

Diablo 2 Resurrected

MrIL
    Participant

Diablo 2 Resurrected

markus3776
    Participant

Everspace 2

stefanw1337
    Participant

Gas Station Simulator would be nice. I tried a few Unreal-profiles without luck.

AsciiAficionado
    Participant

Shenmue 1,2,3 – on Steam please. I imagine it wouldn’t take much time at all. I think we’d need a 1st and 3rd person option, especially when you’re fighting people and viewing it from the side.

Omikron the Nomad Soul – I don’t even know if it’s bootable in W10. I have the Steam version as well as the original 4 disc release.

AsciiAficionado
    Participant

Steam releases of

State of Decay 2

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy

AsciiAficionado
    Participant

The maker of the Alien: Isolation VR mod was working full-time on a full Halo MCC VR mod (for all games) but he recently sidelined it for something else.

stefanw1337
    Participant

Back 4 Blood?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!