Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    dellrifter22
    Participant

Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

I was excited to finally get this one figured out. It was cool playing in Z3D, and now even better in G3D. First-person ironsights are more convincing as are vehicles and interior spaces.

You’ll need a strong PC to handle G3D, and will have to settle for mostly low settings at low res. Until I can get them fixed, terrain is set to most basic, and shadows will be off. But the game still looks good, especially at night.

I’ve configured FOV and scale to work best for first-person aiming, so it’s easier to check corners and clear rooms. This means Third-person scale appears a bit small, but I think you’ll appreciate the good 3D effect overall. Profile intended for Rift FullVR, Pimax8k alternative to come later.

**First you’ll need a working EAC bypass in order to hook this game (creative googling). Use for offline singleplayer only.

For best possible fov:
    – create a 1:1 custom resolution 1200×1200 or 1440×1440 in driver panel
    – in game select your custom resolution and set Fullscreen
    – set Extended FOV down to 0% in Video settings (doesn’t help ironsights)

Graphics settings:
    – set Anti Aliasing OFF
    – set Shadow Quality OFF, instead use SSBC Ambient Occlusion
    – set Texture Quality to High or Ultra
    – everything else set to Low/OFF as desired

*Hide HUD elements in game settings and toggle with hotkey
    *Ironsight pistols with lasers are best in buildings
    *Sniper scopes have dual-stage zoom (press B while scoped)
    *Don’t forget your nightvision :)

If you need ~10 extra fps and don’t mind a bit of light source artifacting, let me know and I’ll upload a lite version. Z3D profiles also available on the cloud. Enjoy!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Important: after obtaining EAC bypass, don’t forget to set Steam launch option:

-eac_launcher

Dave
    Participant

great profile, thx !

aiming is stuttering, vorpx partial overide my xbox one Controller (USB) does not fix the problem, because the vorpx partial button override fixes the aiming problem though, but the override changes the gamepad mapping and this new weird mapping is not customizable in the game settings

any suggestions ?

dellrifter22
    Participant

I don’t typically use a gamepad, but I tested GRW just now and you are right, there seems to be a conflict using gamepad + headtracking.

Best I’ve found so far is:

A) Use Partial overide with the stick overides on as you mentioned. I believe you can remap controls according to keyboard bindings, but I haven’t tested the effectiveness of this yet.

Or

B) Turn headtracking sensitivity all the way down to zero. Might feel weird in fullVR, but should allow you to aim with gamepad, without override.

Or

C) Switch to Cinema mode (with 0 sensitivity) without overide. This allows you to at least look around the screen a bit. I’ve re-uploaded the cloud profile with cinema settings that closer resemble fullVR.

I’ll look at it more after work. Glad you are enjoying it otherwise.

Dave
    Participant

big thx ! i will try that

Are you going to add a fov enhancement for z3d ?

i have a beta key for breakpoint, and i’m going to test it with your profile !

Dave
    Participant

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta blocks Vorpx by Battleye, even with alternative hooking

Dave
    Participant

There is an Breakpoint Battleye Bypass on “Fearlessrevolution Board”. Could you create a profile based on the bypass, like in Wildlands ?

dellrifter22
    Participant

I don’t have access to the beta currently. Will there be an open beta?

It may be worth a shot trying the Wildlands profile for Breakpoint. It might give you some degree of G3D. If not, try the updated Z3D profile (says UPDATED in description).

Go to your vorpX local profiles, create a copy from Wildlands and assign Breakpoint’s exe.

Let me know if either of them work. Thanks.

Dave
    Participant

there is a free trial of uplay+ for a first month, and the beta access is included !

dborosev
    Participant

So no one has gotten Wildlands to work online huh? It would be great to have this running coop. I guess the EAC is the blocker here.

Dave
    Participant

it’s sad, i contacted Ubisoft and Battleye, but they won’t support Vorpx in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Vorpx is blocked by Battleye (Anti Cheat Plugin). We have to wait until the cheaters release a Bypass of Battleye. After that we could use the Bypass in Vorpx. If you use the Bypass only, and don’t use the trainer , you dont’ get banned permanently (read FAQ Battleye), but don’t open the Multiplayer Part of the game. But it’s always online, it will be difficult to release a bypass.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Anti-Cheat-Plugin (EAC) is bypassed by cheaters perfectly !

Dave
    Participant

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta parameter in the UPlay client’s launch arguments to deactivate Battleye

/belaunch -be

I expect the cheaters will be successful in the Release Version,too.

dborosev
    Participant

Wait all you have to do is throw a param in there to disable it? Thats some good anti cheat technology.

Dave
    Participant

Youtube:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint *BETA* – SP CHEATING/No BattlEye :)

(follow the link below)

dellrifter22
    Participant

Good find. I’ll give it a try during the probable open beta the week before launch.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!