Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

it works ! open beta !

dborosev
    Participant

Hopefully it keeps working for the released game.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Nice! I’ll have to take a look after work.

Dave
    Participant

i bought it, and i will test it immediately after release. if any bypass will work with the release version, they will integrate the bypass in the one click tool “Wemod”(Basic Version is complete free). “Wemod” updates it self and you get new infos of the recent state of the bypasses. I love this tool !

The game is full of bugs, there will be a shitstorm again. But no gamebreaker or funbreaker Ubi have to fix the bugs in the next weeks, and they will not care about the bypass, but i excpect that the bypass exploit will be closed later, and we have to wait for a new exploit.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I had a 20 min break to test Breakpoint. Looks like G3D needs fixing, but the Z3D profile works fine.

I’ll have a G3D option available for tomorrow (probably be quite performance heavy), but for now you can use the Wildlands(Rift) Z3D profile. Don’t use the old gta5 based one.

The uplay launch argument was useful, thank you.

Dave
    Participant

FullVR with a FOV Fix for Z3D, like in Assassins Creed Odyssey and Origins would be awesome ! Isn’t it the same AnvilNext 2.0 game engine ? I read in the the release notes of vorpx a few month ago, that there is a possibility to create user profiles with a Z3D FOV Fix ?

For G3D with low Resolutions is the new ultra-realistic night vision device absolute fantastic. the old one of wildlands was nice, but this one is the bang in G3D !

Dave
    Participant

360 days bann

Please do not cheat, some users have been bannt for one year ! In some cases the start argument does not work anymore. i played the last 6 hours and i have no problems with vorpx and the bypass, but i do not cheat. Please do yourself a favor and don’t cheat. Use the start argument only for your own risk.

i will myself wait for a new bypass release of fearlessrevolution !

dellrifter22
    Participant

Not sure what you mean about Z3D fix, but you can extend the fov a bit with the built in “Extend FOV” slider on Breakpoint video settings page.

You might get even more if you use a 4:3 resolution like 1280×1024. I’ll test it more later and make a profile.

Dave
    Participant

the player character is to close to the camera, it has to be more distance for more overview. this is only important in fullvr, in cinema mode it doesn’t seem to matter.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yes, don’t use any cheat trainers and don’t attempt to play coop or pvp multiplayer. Keeping in solo mode I’ve never been banned form Wildlands and haven’t had any problem with Breakpoint so far. But the risk is always there I suppose. Be careful.
    ————————

I’ve put a work-in-progress Breakpoint Beta profile on the cloud. It has both G3D and Z3D for you to choose from.

G3D still needs some work, but all the basics are there. Already in a playable state. It runs heavy though, so keep the graphics settings low.

– use a 4:3 resolution for best view-model FOV (1280×1024,1600×1200)
    – turn OFF all AA settings for G3D (or plants will be very blurry)
    – set Extended FOV to max 100 in game video settings
    – Low graphics recommended for G3D

I left all vorpX HUD sliders at 1.00 to prevent HUD flicker in Z3D mode. You can adjust HUD size and depth as desired for G3D though.

Zoom is set to a natural feeling camera FOV, but if you feel you must have more view, use vorpX image zoom out.

I haven’t had a lot of time for testing between work, but will do more tomorrow. Should give us a solid two evenings to play.

dborosev
    Participant

Nice work guys!
    Dellrifter as usual, patron Saint of vorpx!
    Can’t wait to try it out!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yah man, have fun.

Don’t forget to add the launch argument in UPlay I forgot to mention:

/belaunch -be

Dave
    Participant

you can uninstall battleye completely in your windows and delete every file which is associated with battleye. in that case you will get an error message if the game want to start battleye in silent mode.

but battleye is still running on the ubi servers of grb, so they will register if you are cheating. i suspect that battleye on the servers doesn’t check the status of battleye in our windows at home, and that’s why we can use our simple bypass without cheating.

the new profile is awesome ! big thanks dellrifter22 !

Dave
    Participant

lol, i can set the FOV to 2.13000 in the game GRB.ini !

C:\users\your user name\documents\my games\ghost recon breakpoint/grb.ini

FOV=2.13000

FullVR FOV settings are now perfect !

In G3D with low resolutions, you can set the sharpenlevel to 300, in the GRB.ini too. Now you can Play with activated Antialiasing.

But there are 2 other problems in my setup:

1. There is a half sized transparent “window” on top of the graphics, with some blurry distortions in Z3D.

2. I have to set headtracking to 0, because i can’t aim something with my gamepad otherwise.

any suggestions ?

(by the way: using legacy reprojection mode gives me a performance boost)

Dave
    Participant

i switched my FullVR Z3D window resolution to 2550 x 3450 and FullVR G3D to 1275 x 1725. the Minimap is now full usable and the HUD and the Image Zoom are at 1,0 settings. it’s not a perfect solution, but it works.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!